Chapter 6

The two were panting while trying to catch their breaths from the little fiasco they just shared. Harry was spread on couch with Niall in between his long legs, their foreheads resting one on one another. The cold breeze tickled their already sweaty skins, making them shiver, that's when Harry realized it really was a nice idea to do it out here, after trying all the other places in his house.
Soon they calmed down, shared one last smooch and then went to wash up and then have dinner.
The couple was sat on the table in Harry's kitchen, both digging in their plates when something came up to the curly one's mind.
"Ni, baby, I see you've planned everything on the return pretty well, but aren't you forgetting something?"
"Like what?" Asked the Irish man, his mouth full of potatoes.
"Oh, I don't know. Probably the double L."
"The what?"
"Their ship names goes with Stich."
"What? Harry, have you eaten a rotten banana again?"
"No! Niall, just think a bit. What else is there in our band."
"Hmmm, no idea really. I can call Payno and ask... Oooooh, Liam and Louis."
"And they say you are not a genius."
"Let's call them then, I'm sure there won't be a problem with them."
"With Louis, I think now, but I'm not sure about Daddy Liam."
"Let's see what we can do."
Niall took out his phone from his back pocket, checking the time, it was 8 pm, not a bad time to call. He went to his contacts, dialing "Big Daddy Payno" and then put the device to his ear.
"Liam speaking."
"Hey Payno, it's Niall."
"I know, I saw your number."
"And I know it's you, I dialed you."
Then they started laughing and Harry just rolled his eyes.
"Good to hear you man, how's the little sport?"
"He's fantastic, growing up quiet fast."
"That's great to hear, sending him and the mother lots of love."
"Thank mate. So, any other reason to call?"
"Actually, yes. It's almost June, and then July and you know what that mean, right Payno?"
"How can I forget?"
"So you're ready?"
"I'm not sure, but it will really bad if everything messes up because of me, right? I'll talk with Cheryl and the managers to see how am I going to put the thing up."
"Perfect. Where are you btw?"
"Outside, skipping nappy duties."
"Smooth, ok Li, we need to see Lou now."
"Oh he's up and free. I've talked him a couple of times during the past days."
"Great, I'll call him in a minute. Oh and Payno, one more thing." Niall said as he lifted his head to look on Harry's direction.
"We're are officially together."
"Wow really? Congrats man! So you finally worked up your nerve to talk with him about it?"
"Yup."
"Man that's so awesome. I'll never forget the nights when you wouldn't stop babbling about how much you wanted to..."
"Yeah yeah, I get it, no need for so much info, you can go back to your dipper changing schedule."
"See ya soon mate."
The hung up and Niall once again looked at his boyfriend.
"So you've been talking to Liam about me?"
"Looong story. Hey don't act so surprised. I'm 100 sure you talked to them about me as well. I can't be the only hopeless one."
"I'm afraid you're wrong partner. " Harry snickered before taking his dishes and walking to the sink to put them for washing.
"I'm not! I'll call Louis right away and prove it." And like that the blonde started searching through his contacts for "Swagmasta from Doncasta" (no he wasn't changing that ever, it was gold) He ten again started waiting for an answer.
"Waddup, Nialler?"
"Lou, has Harry ever spoken to you about how much he loved me?"
"Horan, stop acting dumb, like you're not the desperate one."
"SHUT UP!"
Harry then started laughing like a mad man, hitting the counter.
"You shut up as well!"
"So you two finally hooked up officially?
"Kind of yeah, and we were thinking of putting one more thing together."
"Well it was about time. July is almost here. Did you talk with Payno?"
"Yeah, just now. He needs to see how is he going to manage the things with the little one."
"Yeah, of course. I can probably help him. I'll talk with him later."
"Great. We'll talk again soon then."
"Obviously, and send Harry some love."
"He sends back, bye Boo."
"Don't. Call. Me. That."
But Niall had already hung up.
"That was really easier than I thought. Why did it take us so much time to get organized and start working on the returning?"
"I'm guessing our legends are thinking the same think. But they still keep supporting us."
"Yeah. We won't be anywhere without them."
The blonde got up and walked towards Harry, wrapping his arms around his waist.
"And I'm nothing without you."
"Oooh, what got you in such a cheesy mood?"
"Just by watching you being stood there by the sink. Just like my obedient little wife?"
"You're calling me a girl?"
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I was blinded by your floral motives, nail polish, pink cases and hills."
"Got a problem with that?"
"You know I love it, just how I love every single part of you." He then started pacing small gentle kisses on the other's face, naming each part of it until he reached his neck. Harry let out a small moan. Even though a part of the fandom saw him as the macho daddy, he actually loved to be submissive and to have a strong hand in charge of him, just like Niall. The blonde one was the one wearing the pants in their relationship, showing of his beard, curses and the ability to drink beer like water, while Harry was the one with the girly-man stuff, but he was just perfect like that.
They showed the same characteristics on stage as well. Niall standing there playing his guitar while Harry would skip around like a little girl, until he came up to grind on Niall.
Those two were such a big fun together.