Chapter 1

Niall's plane to Malibu had just landed and he was on his way to Café Habana. Luckily for him, some fans had posted that Harry was visiting it and then later some paparazzi photos leaked and he could see that he was alone. Wow, sounds to staged, maybe the universe really did want the things to work out between these two. And as Niall always said, best fans ever, can't keep a secret from them.

He had finally made his mind to go and see his best friend a.k.a. mate a.k.a. brother a.k.a. lover a.k.a. whatever they were. He needed to talk with him and sort things out since he couldn't last much longer without the curly head in his surroundings. So many memories flew to his head from when they were together, with or without cameras. All of their concert moments where Harry would just casually grind on him while he was playing his guitar. Or when on the Jingle Ball event when Megan asked them, who would you kiss under the missile toe and Niall by instinct turned around and pecked Harry's cheek. Those were the days man. Or far back in their past, when they firstly met on the X factor and the Cheshire boy came to his house in Mullingar and they lived together for a week when was actually their first time together but more about this story later.

Anyway, the singer hoped in his rented car and soon was in front of the front doors of Harry's favorite Café. It was a rather beautiful place, with its tropical influence and the palm trees and everything, no wonder why the curly lad enjoyed it so much. He walked pass the doors and then into the inner garden, where were the table and started looking for his friend.

But to his surprise, he was nowhere to be seen. Niall picked out his phone from his pocket again to check the tweet again, before he facepalmed. The tweet was from a few hours ago, no wonder he left. How could he be so stupid, it was more than obvious that things couldn't work out so easily for him and he had to find Harry somewhere else? But how was he going to do it without the curly one knowing. He had to think pf a plan, but it wasn't that easy. Harry was too unpredictable and it was going to be uncool to just wait for him in front of his house. The Irish man sighed before walking out of the Café.

He looked around the streets like he was really expecting to see Harry just walking by but even in the most cliché movies, these stuff didn't happen. He hoped into his car, before starting the engine and driving away from the café. As he drove, he soon reached a red light and continued to stare into space. There were a lot of men on the streets wearing tropical and floral shirts, which really reminded him of his lad, oh how he missed him. His totally strange fashion sense, getting the weirdest clothes but every single one of him fit him so well like God just couldn't let him look bad. Damn you Styles.

The Irish man chuckled to himself. Just as he was staring, he saw something interesting. Another man with a tropical shirt and he had long curls. Just as his hopes had risen, the man turned around and Niall could see the beard reaching to his belly. Nope, that wasn't his Harry. How could he forget that the boy had cut his hair? He was still dying for his curl and couldn't believe he did it, but he had to. Anyway, he was growing them again anyway. Maybe it was a good time to bring up his own hair as well. He wasn't quite a blonde anymore, but he actually had plans and it was going to be a surprise so yeah.

As the lights turned to yellow, another interesting view caught Niall's eye. Tall, floral shirt, skinny jeans, black sunglasses, no beard, followed by two men, who taking pictures of him. Yup, that's was what he was looking for. Even though his now shorter he could spot this man in the dark in less than a second. The moment he saw the paparazzi he gripped the wheel. After since the thing those creatures did to Louis, Niall's hate had grown wider and there was no way he was letting his babe been threaded in that way. He stepped on the gas as quick as he could and drove in the direction of the three men.

Harry was getting more than irritated with the two man following him since he left the Café. As always they were asking him some random questions and he tried not to pay attention but these guys were really bad. Suddenly, a black car parked just right in front of him as he was about to cross a road. The windows weren't see trough and he couldn't spot the person inside but that was just before the door had opened.

"Hop in curly! Quick!"

Harry could recognize this voice anywhere. As fast as he could he jumped inside, slamming the door before the paparazzi had the chance to photograph the driver and the car soon drove away in the direction of Harry's house.