Chapter 5

Niall had finally finished his work and was now heading towards Harry's mansion. He also had a surprise for his boyfriend and couldn't wait to show him. He parked the car and then went to the door, unlocking it with the key Harry had gave him years ago, when he bought the house, and went in.

"Hazz, I'm here!"

After a few seconds Harry poked his head around the corner of the hall and gasped in shock.

"You dyed your hair blonde again!!!" Then he ran towards him and started to feel his head.

"Just the quiff. I'm saving the other part for later."

"And when is later?"

"I will tell you, also later

The two then went to make themselves some drinks and then again went on the balcony. It was late in the afternoon and it was already starting to get dark, but Harry had lots of lamps and lanterns and everything was just starting to look more beautiful. They sat on the couch, the slightly taller one leaning on Niall, as he wrapped his arms around his waist so now they were almost laying down on the duvet.

"H, I was thinking today."

"Only today?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to be serious."

Harry giggled and pecked his lover's cheek before Niall tightened his grip around him.

"Anyway, I was thinking about us and how everything started and stuff and just feel like it's time."

"Time for what?" Harry turned around to stare a bit at the now again blonde, before his eyes widened. "Niall James Horan, don't tell me you are proposing to me now?"

"NOO! Not that, geez Harry, how can you get things so wrong!?"

"So you won't propose to me?"

"Of course I will, but not now, I mean, you know I love and we've practically been together for 7 years but..."

"I know Ni, I get it, stop panicking."

"Don't you dare put me in such situations again!"

"Sorry baby..."

"I was thinking of bringing the band back together."

The two just sat there staring at each other as they really started to think now. If it wasn't for the band they wouldn't be together now or actually have anything they own right now. Plus, the hiatus was supposed to end in July and now it was almost June and they promised their fans.

"We owe it to them H."

"I know Ni, but are we really ready to do it?"

Niall took the brunette's hand in his and gently kissed the top of it, before looking up into his eyes.

"I owe everything to this band and our fans. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have met you."

"I know, I know, but I just..."

"We will talk with Liam and Louis, then with Simon. We will get everything organized for the next two months and then announced it on the 23rd July. I can't think of a better way to surprise them. Those girls and boys are incredible. We kept winning awards even after we stopped doing whatever connected with the band and they still support us and believe in us. But, even though they are happy with our solo projects and stuff, there is nothing more satisfying for them than us being One Direction again."

"We've never stopped being One Direction, Ni. And we always will. As Payno said."

An enormous smile grew on the blonde's face before he leaned and pecked the other man's lips.

"I couldn't be happier. You know how much I love you, right?"

Harry just replied with smooch on the Irish one's lips before they started to make out once again. Niall was so glad Harry took the idea right away. To be honest, he thought it would be harder and that he had to remind the curly one about the great time they had together, but that didn't stop him from doing it anyway.

The blonde quickly took a hold of the other's body and flipped them over so now that he was on top and continued to kiss him. He just couldn't believe how lucky he felt, having the chance to fall in love with exactly this person from the whole wide world. Harry was incredible and just everything he ever wanted.

"Let me take you upstairs and show you how happy I am with your decision." As Niall was about to get up, Harry wrapped his legs around his waist, not letting the other pull away.

"Why don't you take me here?"

Niall smirked. Usually it took Harry just a few seconds to get turned on and needed Niall to fuck him right there and right now. Don't ask him how he managed with this while touring or even during concerts, but the blonde always knew how to fulfill his needy lover's desires.

"You know that the lube and the condoms are up in your room right?"

Even before Niall had the chance to finish his sentence, Harry had already taken out a pink wrapper out of his back pocket.

"Here, and no need to prep me, already did it myself while waiting for you."

"Why am I not surprised?"

Harry rolled his eyes and once again connected their lips.

Even though they've had sex with other people during the years, the one between them was on a totally different level. It was something natural that both of them knew they had and wanted to do. Because weren't actually having sex, they were making love, and love is what matters.