Chapter 7

Even if it might sound easy, the returning of the band was going to be harder than anybody thought. But they owe it to the fans and loved doing it themselves so they were going to do it, no matter what and what it takes. Even after they had been doing nothing for a year, they still continued to win awards and their solo projects were more than welcomed and loved by the audience but everybody knew that there was nothing more important for the stans than the group reuniting again.
Probably the things wouldn’t be the same as they were before. They were big grown up me now, even though some of them still acted like kids, most of them. But they didn’t need to be told what to do 24/7 and were taking more and more the things in their hands.
After they had discussed it more seriously and how were the thing really going to happen, they called their managers and of course Simon, who was now probably jumping in a field of happiness and sheep.
The process went rather fast since so many people were waiting for them to announce their return. Of course some people, like their personal managers, wanted to talk them out of it and that they would have much more success as solos, but they decided to keep their word. Sue they could still work on solo materials and others but there was no way they were letting One Direction die.
They had so much fun during the last 7 years, visited so many places and made the bestest friend they could ever find. They weren’t just a band, they were a family, and they couldn’t last much longer without each other, after having literally slept together in the same beds for such a long time.
The one who had it the hardest was Liam, with his 2-months-old son, but since they had more control on their schedules, he was able to go back to his girl and child whenever he needed and then come back. Plus Cheryl, being the cool woman she is, reassured him that everything was going to be fine and that she had her mother to help her the little one. Plus she comes from a band as well and knows the thrill and wouldn’t want him to miss now.
It was going to be the reunion of One Direction. One thing a lot of people really doubted and many had lost hope but now that it was happening, they couldn’t have reached more success.
They announced it exactly on the 23rd July, the band anniversary, all the boys posting a pic of the group with the caption “Back with it again.” You could not imagine the catharsis it caused. Fan pages all over the world were exploding from happiness and ecstasy. People were tweeting, posting just everything. It was the reborn of the greatest boy band in the world, One Direction.
The boys couldn’t really believe how much love they had received. Not like they didn’t expected and they were used to it, but wow, were the fans awesome.
Since then they went on numerous interviews, talk shows, attended so much stuff that even they couldn’t handle. Guess like the hiatus was a good idea after all, but ending it was even better.
They got asked a lot of questions, were they sure they were ready to come back, how and why did they decided, how are the children and stuff like that, but they kept their cool and everything went rather smooth. It was just phenomeniall.
By the middle of August they had announced their 6th tour, the “Aftermath tour”. Finally, MITAM was going to be toured, something fans had been hoping for so desperately during the last two years that they couldn’t believe it was happening.
Their solo careers were great as well. They had lots of fun while writing and recording their songs and music videos, but noting could compare to the fun they had when they were together. Everything in life is better with friends. And in our case, the people you love the most.
Louis was more than glad to be back. Not only did they kept their promise but he missed hanging out 24/7 with his best friends and after the loss of Jay, now half a year ago, he needed them the most and was quiet sure she would want the same for him. To be with the people and do the things he loved from the very start, which made him the person he is now.
He and Liam were going to share lots of stories about their little boys and exchange parenthood advice, something probably both of them looked up to with ecstasy. Looks like those two were going to get even closer than before.
And with Niall and Harry, there is just nothing more to be said. The two finally opened to each other fully and were probably going to spend their whole time together no matter what, even more than before. Only God knows what was going to happen on the stage now. Until now they would always do some naughty gestures or grab each other on the stage, only time will show how things were going to escalate.
But there was one sure thing. They were back and now everything was going to be alright.