Chapter 9

*A little smut ahead*

But, there was that one show, where everything just turned upside down. Sure, some of the things had happened another time as well, but this time the story went in a slightly different direction.

He couldn't hide it. It was more than obvious that Harry got hard on the stage and how he couldn't. He was always around Niall who would smack his butt or even his crotch from time to time and this thing weren't reflecting well on him, not that the crowd didn't enjoy it. But the curly lad decided that this time, once and for all, he would make Niall take responsibility for his actions, even though they were on stage.

They were having a small break and Louis and Liam were with the microphones, entertaining the crowd with some stupid stuff. Niall had gone to the toilet and Harry knew, that was the perfect time to succeed with his plan. After the blonde had finished and was just with one foot out of the toilet, the curly one was already dragging him to a nearby closet, where he was sure nobody would look for them. He pulled Niall inside and then locked the door.

-Harry!?!? What the hell are you doing? We're in the mid...

And then he was silenced by a pair of rosy red lips on his own. Even though the Irish boy understood the situation they were in, there were just a few thing he couldn't resist in this world and the first one was Harry.

-You got me hard on the stage, like always. But this time you are taking responsibility for it.

-But it's a matter of time until Liam runs out of jokes and Louis starts chasing him around and we need to go back up there.

-Then you better be quick, cuz I'm not leaving this closet before you do something... or better, do me.

Those were the words which just sent Niall's mind over hills. In a matter of seconds, the blonde had unzipped and taken off both of their pants, hooked his hands under Harry's knees and lifted him up, his back hitting the door. That was one of the parts the curly head loved most about Niall, even though he was a few cm shorter than him, he was strong enough to lift his body up like he was a doll, which just turned him on even more.

He tied his arms around the blonde's neck. He knew that they didn't have time for preparation and Niall was probably going to go in dry but he didn't care that much, he was probably loose from last night. Lately, the two almost never skipped a night without sex, to be honest.

The sharp pain in his lower back had brought him back into the reality and always from his thoughts. The oh so familiar flesh, filling him up as always. It made him see stars every time they were doing it, because they were connected by a force, stronger than any other, especially from pain, which was love.

Niall started moving Harry's body up and down first slowly but then his movements were getting faster and faster since they didn't have much time. Actually, the whole situation was rather heated. Knowing that they had just a small amount of time to reach their sweet spots and the fact they anybody could come, looking for them at any second, was just making the two boys lightheaded.

Which actually helped them get near really fast. The blonde spun them around so that Harry's back was now hitting the wall and not the door, so he could go even harder on him. His thrusts got faster and harder, making his lover's body bounce and hit the wall every time. Harry was trying to keep quiet during the whole time so he was sure nobody heard them, but it was getting harder and harder with every thrust. After a few more seconds both of them reached their orgasms. He could no longer bite Niall's shirt, letting go of the fabric he let out a loud cry of pleasure which couldn't keep inside anymore. The two collapsed on the floor, Niall had his head resting in Harry neck while the other one still had his arms tied tightly around his neck, breathing heavily and just trying to relax since they had to get back on the stage... now.

Just then, in that very moment, Harry noticed the red light blinking in the dark room and it struck him. The light only blinks when... his microphone was turned on. It looks like, Niall had accidentally turned on when he had spun them the around.

The whole stadium had heard Harry's last cry in his euphoria and the crowd had gone nuts. What possibly could the curly one be doing behind the stage, letting out such noises, plus Niall was there too. Liam had tried covering it up with some suggestions about pain or toilets, but the fans knew the truth.

-Way the go fuck birds, at least turn of your damn mics when you do your business!

Louis screamed in his mic, receiving a death glare by Liam.

Since that they, there was no more Narry secret.