Chapter 4

Three weeks had passed and the couple was closer than ever. They would spend almost all their time together, similar to when they were on tour or just working on new music, but now they had more free time and decided on their own when to do their work.

Harry never thought he would get so into a relationship. He always stated that he wasn't the kind of guy to get into something serious and would prefer to just enjoy life to its fullest, but the things with Niall were different. They had been together for 7 years and knew each other better than anyone. It just felt natural. They were so alike in so many situations and liked the same things. Went golfing together, went to pools, slept in the same bed on tours, plus Harry being his "loves to go around naked" self, things were rather interesting.

Actually, they have been like this since they met on the X factor and were put in the same band. After that Harry went to live with Niall for two weeks for whoever knows what reason and they had so much fun together. The curly one had the chance to meet the other's parents and inherit some of the Irish culture which he grew to love so much nowadays. And Niall's dad loved the green-eyed boy and not once mentioned the "special" relationship he had with his son. And that was just so soon after they've met like it was always meant to be for them to be together.

That was also the time, they had... their first time. But how could you blame them, just two normal horny teenagers with lots of hormones. It wasn't actually really planned. They were doing their live stream and getting questions, somehow the atmosphere around them heated up a bit and one thing led to the other and then the magic happened. At one point of the video you have Harry and Niall sitting next to each other staring at the screen, then in the other, both of them are shirtless and have messy bed hair. Yeah sure, the probably took a "nap".

Since then, everything with them just happened. Of course they were doing whatever they want, hanging out and doing stuff with other people, but still, they kept this bond between them, which they formed on the very first day. And trust me, there is no other bond, more unbreakable than the one between Niall and Harry.

They weren't also keeping such a big secret. They would always talk and constantly stare at each other on interviews, the stage or the red carpet. Touch, kiss on the shoulder, kiss under the mistletoe or grab each other's genitals in front of millions of people. Plus there was much more fuss around other things in the band for the media to pay attention to them and most of the people thought they were just joking or that they were like brothers. Yeah, brothers fuck. They were totally not just fooling around. They loved their fans and knew lots of them supported them and just wanted to give what they wanted.

Probably one of their most favorite moments they had together was the one when they were dancing on the stage and, as always, they fell, Niall landing directly on Harry. The taller one almost by instinct had immediately wrapped his long legs around the boy on top of him but thought it would probably be too much for everyone to handle.

Anyway, most of this things came across Harry's thought as he was sipping on his afternoon coffee while enjoying the view from his balcony. Even though he was mostly thinking rather than watching but whatever. It always seemed like Harry is the one with the unpredictable mind and no one knew what he was going to do next. Not that it wasn't like that most of the times, but with some things it was rather simple.

The curly one just loved to love and show his love to the others, no matter what they were - fans, relatives, dates, older, younger, female or male. He just wanted to make everyone happy and have a great time. Of course, when he saw that things weren't working out, he would just back off because it would be best for everyone.

The only thing that seemed to work out for him was Niall. Harry was never about the serious relationships, he preferred to be free to live his life, however he wanted with however he wanted. It wasn't his fault that the Irish man was in 70% of his life and was just what he needed. Maybe it was time for Mr. Styles to finally settle down. He was 23, far away from his teenage years, had a great career and the person he loved the most since he was 16, well, after his mommy, of course.

Niall was just everything he needed and wanted. He was one of the kindest people he's ever met. Charming, great character, amazing sense of humor (judge by his laugh), knew almost everything about him and understood him. They loved playing with each other on stage, chasing around or showing off the worst dance moves you've seen. And of course hitting the other one in the crotch, which in the end most of the time ended up with revenge and punishment after the show.

They've spent most of their time together and every time had a bad time when they were apart. In the begging of the hiatus nobody paid much attention to the separation because they were too busy with finally experiencing life without schedules and a ton of people around them. Harry was into his movie and the photo shoots and everything. Both were then writing and releasing solos, but after almost a year of trying everything, they started to feel nostalgic.

But now everything was fixed and alright. They were back together and nothing was separating them ever again. And who knows, maybe they would bring back one more thing.

***

Hey, guys!  Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you, who are reading and supporting my story. I'm trying to be as accurate as possible and explain most of the things but now I'm continuing with the plot. You can leave me a comment or two to tell me what ya think :)

Kisses :* :* :*