Chapter 12

A few days passed and the boys were having the time of their lives while enjoying every little piece of the entertainment the resort was offering them... except for Harry. The poor thing couldn't eat or drink almost anything without feeling the urge to run to the toilet and vomit every little piece of food which had gotten access to his stomach. In the begging they thought it was just a virus he had caught back in LA, but a week had passed and he wasn't feeling any better. The boys tried giving him pills but nothing worked and they were starting to get really really worried.

"Guys... I'm going to be alright, it's just some kind of flu... or food poisoning, it will pass." Harry tried to calm down his friends. They were all gathered in Harry and Niall's bungalow, the curly one looking through the fridge for some brunch, while the others were just sitting at the table, giving him concerned looks.

"Hazz... you are only getting paler with every day, which is the polar opposite of what is supposed to happen when you are on a vacation on a tropical island." His blonde boyfriend stressed.

"I'm not that pale..."

"Yeah, your tattoos are just gathering more ink and soon will look like drawings on a sheet of paper." Louis decided to add.

"Stop trying to attack him. Harry I think it will be a good idea to call for a doctor." Liam placed his rational thought.

"I don't want to mess up our holiday with some doctors flying here. I told you I'm going to be fi..." Just by smelling the substance in the fridge, the long-haired one's stomach started rotating in his body again, causing him to run to the toilet again. Niall jumping of his seat and running after him leaving the other two.

"That's it! I'm calling a doctor." Liam shouted after them and went to pick his phone.

~~~

After an hour, a hospital helicopter landed near the resort and a local doctor was making his way to the boys. There were some pretty good hospitals in the Bahamas so the boys were counting on them.

The medic examined the ill lad, but there was something really strange about the whole situation.

"What is it doc? Is it a flu? Is he going to be Ok?" Niall was biting on his nails out of stress.

"What I can tell you Mr. Horan is... nothing."

"What do you mean nothing!?"

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with Mr. Styles." Everyone was giving the doctor a questioning look. "He has no signs of food poisoning, flu or virus."

"Then what is the problem with me doc?"

"I'm pretty sure there is a logical explanation to this, but you will have to come with me to the hospital Mr. Styles, so I can run a blood test and some other stuff."

Before Harry could even have the chance to protest, Niall had already lifted him bridal style and there were making their way to the helicopter. Liam and Louis were going to wait for them at the resort since the helicopter didn't have enough space.

~~~

After a while the three were already at the Bahamas Medical Centre. The hospital on its own looked as a resort, everything here was so beautiful. They were making their way to the doctor's office.

After the medic had taken the blood and other samples he needed he went to take them to the laboratory, leaving the two in the hospital room. Harry was laying on the hospital chair, while Niall was sitting next to him, buried on his thought.

The curly one placed his hand gently on his lover's knee, bringing him back to reality.

"Ni..."

Niall smiled and took his boyfriends hand, giving it a gentle kiss and then holding it to his chest.

"I know I act like there is nothing wrong... but I feel really week... and I'm scared."

"I know Hazz, I know. We can all see that. But there is nothing to worry about, I'm sure the doctor will give us a solution."

Now Niall was the one who was lying. Harry's peace was giving him courage, but now that he knew his partner was worried he was even more scared then before. He couldn't eat or drink almost anything, how was he going to continue living if he kept going like that. But he knew more than well that he had to keep strong to give the curly one support.

"Everything is going to be Ok." He said before placing a gentle kiss on his lover's forehead.

The doctor soon entered the room, hurrying to take a seat next to the couple. The place was quiet for a few seconds. Niall took his boyfriend's hand in his and held it tight, before looking at the medic.

"Gentlemen... I can say I have some news for you."

The two continued to look at the man, waiting for the words they wanted to hear, that everything was ok and Harry was going to get better soon.

"Mr. Styles... you're pregnant."