Chapter 8

A month passed and the preparation for the tour was almost done. The boys had went on numerous interviews where they talked about their return and received lots of warmhearted messages from their fans and how happy were they and to be honest they were quiet satisfied with the result. Sure they were having fun as solos and had an amazing success, and probably would again makes some solo material again but nothing could top them as a group and they finally realized it.

One day, Harry went to visit his boyfriend at his house. There were just two weeks left before the tour and they were packing but also chilling from time to time. The brunette opened the front door with the key the blonde had given him and walked inside until he reached the balcony and found the cutest thing ever. Niall had his headphones on and was listening to a song while imitating while lip singing it and had his eyes shut, throwing his arms in random directions, looked like he enjoyed himself.

When Harry took a few steps closer, he was finally able to hear the song, due to the headphones being put on max volume, and what a surprise, Niall was listening to Sign of the times. The curly one just gave him the biggest grin, before taking a chair and sitting behind him while waiting for the blonde to finish.

After the song ended and Niall bowed in a sitting position on his chair he could finally hear the clapping behind his back, immediately taking of the things from his head and turning back to face his lover.

"For how long have you been there?"

"Just the last 2 minutes, you were great baby."

"Well... it's your song, which I love so much."

"Thank youuu..."

"I love all of the songs from your album. Especially "Meet me in the Hallway", why do I think this has something to do with a situation with us."

"Good old times, gold all times. Has anybody told you how good are you with kissing?"

"Yup, the only person I care about."

"How sweet."

And was followed by a lean and another romantic smooch.

"Actually, aren't like almost all your songs connected with me?"

"Some of them are more like from you to me."

"Sneaky as always Styles. Maybe sometimes I can sing one of your songs while playing my guitar for you."

"And I would be more than happy to hear that."

"I'm thinking of... Woman, really adore that song. And describes you pretty well, since you are my woman."

"Cheeky."

"Good! Now, let's take our stuff and go out to eat, I'm starving."

And with that the two left the blonde's house to go and have some dinner.

***

And soon it all began again. The fifth and oh so waited One Direction Tour had begun, including so much countries that every fan could have their dream come true, seeing their favorite band back together again.

It was a lot of fun as usual, but these time they had twice the freedom to do whatever they want, whenever they wanted, thanks to their new managers. Even though on the stage they were quiet the same as always. It took them some time but just after a few shows, Lilo were again having it up with their water fights, Niall playing the guitar while Harry throwing his hands around him in the significant Mick Jagger way, he missed doing it to him.

There was one more thing that was different now. Oh yes, the sexual tension between the now again blonde and the growing his hair again curly lad was four times bigger than before and the crowd was starting to catch up. Just a glance between the two would send the whole crowd screaming. The physical interaction between them had also grown as they would find themselves touching and hugging each other more often than before. Even once, when they were singing Little things, right after Harry had finished his part and was time for their duet, he just casually put his legs over Niall's as they sang, followed by Niall's solo, which he sang, his eyes not leaving Harry's beautiful face.

After that the whole stadium just dieded and more and more fan theories had begun striking out from everywhere about them. Sure they were right that they were together, but the two little sneaky bastards weren't going to announce it just like that. Even though it was obvious, they wanted to keep it up for themselves just a little bit more and have their fun, even if it meant teasing their loyal fans, which they loved to do.