Chapter 11

They finally arrived at the airport and soon were on their way to resort where they were going to spend the next two weeks. The place was magnificent. Isolated, not very big, but just enough space for everything. It had everything for 5 star lot, but it was still natural enough with all the palm trees, flowers, lagoons and the beautiful views of the ocean around.

The boys were going to stay in one of the two-story houses the resort owned, which contained two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and two bathrooms on both floors. It was the nearest one to the beach. The bedrooms had a bottom to top windows, discovering the magical view of the blue Atlantic Ocean and everything around was just a tropical paradise.

Of course, the first thing they had to do was go to the beach. Just a few minutes later, Liam and Louis were already in the water, splashing everything around them, who needs water bottles when you have an Ocean. Meanwhile, Harry was sunbathing while Niall had gone to the bar to get them some snack and something to drink and it was taking him quite a lot of time.

When he was finally back, Harry had to take off his sunglasses to give him a better look, cuz he was more than stunned by the view. Niall was holding 4 giant coconuts with straws, which were so big, you could barely see the blonde holding them.

"Ni, the hell are you doing? What's that?"

"Coconut juice! And it's marvelous, I already had 2 on the way here."

Harry shook his head, the blonde never failed to amuse him. He then got up to help him put the drinks down on Liam's sunbed (he wasn't going to use it anytime soon anyway).

"I love it here, everything is so peaceful, reminds me of the time I was in Jamaica. But now is better, you know why?"

"Why babe?

"Because you are here with me. Sure, the whole "writing my first single album" was a lot of fun, but spending time with you is the best feeling in the world for me."

"That mutual Hazz." Niall added while placing a gentle kiss on Harry temple and then lying next to him in his sunbed, wrapping his arms around him. "Wooow, you smell good... of... coconut, man I'm gonna start loving coconuts from this day now."

Harry laughed again which was followed by steamy make out session under the umbrella.

"Hey, you lovebirds!" The two put up their heads and looked in the direction of the water to see Louis, who was sitting on Liam's shoulder waving and shouting at them. "You in for a water fight?"

"Oh, you are so on!!! C'mon Hazz, this time I'm carrying you."

"As you wish hubby."

Just after a few seconds, the fight was about to begin, but before, Louis had to make the rules.

"Everything is allowed, we're are playing 2 out of 3 and the losers have to spend the whole day tomorrow sunbathing... without sun cream." The devil said with a smirk on his lips.

"You are on!" Niall shouted while tightening his grip on Harry's hips.

"Really brave of you little Irish boy, since your skin is the palest of us all. I can't wait to see how you will become the top meal of the crusty crab tomorrow. And you, curly locks, are going to keep him company."

"You talk too much Lou, let's see how you fight. Niall and I are already the champions of the water fights."

"We'll see about that... LIAM I CHOOSE YOU!"

And with that, it all began. The two on top started pushing each other, trying to make the other one fall of their partners back. Their strength was rather equal, so Louis decided to play by his rules, kicking some water in Niall's eyes, making cry in pain, since the water was rather salty and trying to rub them, while still holding his boyfriend's legs, making him a bit unstable, which was just what Louis was waiting for. With one mighty push, he managed to make Harry fall from Niall's shoulders and soon the two were soaked in the turquoise water.

"One point for Lilo and it's not going to be our last, thanks to the Tommo way. Good boy Payno, you're a good horse, I'm treating you later!" Louis shouted in victory before patting Liam's head like he was his horsey.

"Of course you are." Liam replied with a smirk.

"Hey you two, we have two rounds left!" Lilo put their heads up to see the other two already back in their fighting positions.

Louis grinned and started rubbing his hands like an evil genius, what he is. "Of course we do." What he didn't know, was that the love birds had enough time to put up a strategy.

As they started to push each other again, Niall looked up and shouted. "OH MY GOD! Is that an Adidas plane???"

"WHERE!?!?" Louis shouted even louder, putting his head up.

Niall used the moment to trip Liam under the water while Harry pushed the Adidas boy, making them fall miserably. Louis hurried to jump out of the water and shouted.

"LIAM! How could you drop me!?"

"It's not my fault you rub yourself with so much baby oil before you got to the beach. Plus, what kind of an idiot would fall for that!?"

"FUCK YOU!"

"Actually, there really is an Adidas plane," Harry said, pointing at the sky and there really was a plane, which had Adidas written on it. "We only planned to trip you."

"This isn't over yet! We have one more round, and I'm not frying myself thanks to this big mouth Adidas freak here."

"FUCK YOU... AGAIN!"

Soon they were in their positions again and the last fight had begun and it was much tougher than the before. Louis deiced to play his trick again, kicking water in Niall eyes again, but this time he was able to dodge it.

"Not this time Tommo! But good idea..." With that Niall made a quick spin, holding Harry tight, using his long legs to splash water so high, hitting Liam's and also Louis' eyes and then they were again pushed into the water, marking the victory for the Narry team.

"Who is going to be the crusty crab now Tommo?" Niall smirked before getting into the water, to let Harry climb off him. "Good thing you have the legs of a model babe."

"I'm happy they were in use."

A few minutes later, Louis and Liam had gotten back to the house, Liam dragging Louis, trying to make him calm down after the loss, while the other two were sharing Harry's sunbed, relaxing and enjoying their coconut juices.

"C'mon Haz try it! I'm sure you are going to love it as much as I do!"

"Ok ok," Harry said while leaning up to take a few sips from his drink. "You know, it really is going..." before he had the chance to say it, he felt his whole stomach turn upside down. "Ni... I think I swallowed too much seawater, I fell sick..."

"There is a toilet over there." Right after Niall had said that Harry was already on his way, rushing in the location Niall was pointing at. "Poor Hazz... welp... more juice for me."