Chapter 2

Harry sighed in relief as the car drove away. He was so happy and had actually no idea where did Niall came from all of a sudden but was more than glad to see him. As a thank you gift he picked himself up from his seat and placed a quick peck on his bandmate's cheek, which almost made Niall lose control on the car but luckily for both of them he managed to stay calm. You see, those were the things he was talking about.

"Thank you, Ni! I had no idea how was I going to lose those guys, they have been following me for an hour around the place..."

"Why didn't you take your car in the first place H?"

"Didn't feel like it. Just wanted to enjoy the fresh air."

"Really? Here, in LA, with all the paps. You still amaze me how naïve can you be sometimes." Niall chuckled, he was so in love with this guy.

"Hey! Don't act like you don't do the same..."

In that moment Harry realized that he hadn't been paying attention to his friend's appearance in a long time, and boy, had he changed. His now brown hair and the beard were making him look like such man... Hey wait! He grew a beard before him, damn it... Anyway... Niall was a totally different person right now. The blonde childish boy from Ireland was nowhere near to be found. He could just spot the now grown up Irish man with a beard and everything. His features had also changed a bit and he had become more muscular. Damn, when did Niall managed to grow up so fast. Sure they had seen each other on facetime but it was so long since they last were on four eyes.

"Spacing out there Hazz?" Niall suddenly pulled Harry out of his trance.

"How did you managed to grow a beard so fast?"

Good thing Niall was just parking because this innocent question had him blasting out in laughter in no time. He missed him so much, him and his ridiculous questions. Harry chuckled a bit himself, he also missed the now brown haired man's laugh so much. He would even play some compilations of his laugh on YouTube when he was sad, boy did it make him happy.

"Anyway, mind telling me why are you here all of a sudden without calling me?"

Niall stopped laughing. Now it was time to get serious.

The two boys entered Harry's mansion. Harry went to make them something to drink while Niall was waiting for him on the balcony with the beautiful view of the Hollywood sign. Soon the curly lad was back and they both sat on the table. After a few minutes of drinking and staring, Niall had some more time to scan his mate. Even though his hair was now slightly shorter, something between the 2013 and 2014 era, not quite like the 2015 era, he still looked more than charming, which made his heart skip a beat.

"So, again Ni, share."

Niall gulped, here it goes.

"Look Hazz, during the last few months I thinking. Even though in the beginning of the hiatus I wasn't paying much attention to this, but now, over an year later, I've started to really miss spending time with you. I know we talk and facetime and see each other sometimes, like on your birthday and other times, but still, I miss being with you all the time."

"Oh Ni, it's normal to miss your boyfriend."

Niall stared wide eyes. Wait, so Harry knew what they were.

"W-What? Did you say we are boyfriends?!?!"

"Well of course, stupid, we've been hooking up since the first day we met."

"B-But but... you've dated other girls as well."

"Niall, you are the person who knows best. It was just for the press and the things and also because of other issues, you know what I'm talking about. Plus we are in a more open relationship so that both of us can have fun however they want, but in the end I'm always coming back for you."

Cheesy using song lyrics twat. "I know but... We've never talked about this and told anyone and declared it officially ourselves..."

"Niall..." Harry just casually took the other man's hand in his. "There is no use of such things when there is real love."

Niall totally didn't see that coming. So it was official, they were together and everything, during the whole time and he didn't know. Harry loved him, well yeah, he said it all the time, but... Why did Niall always had to be Niall and not get things right. But you know what, screw the past and everything, now he was going to make things right.

The Irish man took the curly one's hand, dragging him into his lap wrapping his arms around his waist. Before Harry had the chance to protest there was a pair of lips on his, kissing him passionately and desperately and did he love it. He just let Niall to do what he had in mind, wrapping his own hands around his neck.

"From now on, we are more than officially together. No open relationship, no dating others, you are only mine. Officially from this moment."

"More official than your twitter username?"

"Exactly!" And then they were again making out.

Harry was actually rather glad, he really was waiting for Niall to bring this up and finally take his property. And he was more than happy that this was happening now.