{2}

As you hugged Harley, you thought maybe things could go to the way they were. She gently pushed you away, smiling down at you. Harley had always been a little taller than you.
"Y/n, look at you," she said grabbing you hand. She guided you to a room. "You look so grown up."
"What about you?" you asked, "you've changed in a way no one ever thought."
Harley opened the door, and let you walk in. She closed in and sat on the bed. She patted a spot and motion you to join her. You joined her and the bed sank in a little as you sat. You were playing with the hem of your work shirt.
    "I changed for love," she said. "Y/n, why haven't you changed? You're still the same girl I met in high school."
     "I really never got out to meet people. After you disappeared, I got a job and lived life," you paused looking in your lap, "I lived life alone."
      "You know, we should get you out of those clothes," Harley stood up opening a door. "Go pick out anything you want."
    You looked inside. It was a closet. You looked at her for approval and she nodded. You quickly ran in, and looked at all the clothes.
When you came out, you were dressed, in a half f/c and black crop top. The sleeve went down to about your elbow. Some skinny jeans, that were also half f/c and black. You also had black and white low top, converse on.
"You look amazing," Harley smiled at you. It was not a crazy grin, but a sincere one. You got shy, and smiled back, blushing.
"Thank you," you said.
"Are you hungry? I can get one of J's to make you something," she started to walk out. You quickly caught up.
"No it's ok," you were hungry, you just did not want anyone else to make you something when you are capable of it yourself. "I can just go get something or make it myself."
"Why won't you let me do something for you?" she turned yelling at you, and pouting.
"Harley it's just-" she cut you off.
"No! You have always done stuff for me," she had a point.
Throughout the time you have know each other, and lived together, you helped her with everything. You never let Harley help when you struggled.
"I'm sorry," you looked down, "I am hungry. Something would be nice."
She smiled big, and grabbed your wrist pulling you to a kitchen. There you saw the Joker. He was sitting at a table or counter like thing.
"Puddin'!" Harley yelled, and you jumped. The Joker had no reaction. "Did someone make breakfast yet?"
"Yes Harley, on the stove," Joker said.
"Ok puddin',"she was completely around him. I wonder why. "Here, y/n sit down, I'll get you something."
She walked you over to the counter, and basically made you sit next to J. You got uneasy around him. After all, he did do this to her. You watched as Harley made you a plate of whatever was made.
     "Here you go, sugar," Harley placed a plate, with pancakes, eggs, and bacon on it in front of you.
You smiled at her, as she sat across from you. You began to eat. The food was delicious. While eating you felt a pair of eyes on you. Looking up, Harley was staring at you, and grinning. She was like in a trance. You looked to your side, and J was gone, so who was she staring at?
    "Um Harley," you tapped her arm, that was resting in the counter.
     "Huh? Oh, yeah y/n?" she finally was out of the trance. "You need something?"
      "Who were you staying at?" you asked. Blush covered her pale cheeks.
      "Oh um, no one, silly," she said getting up. She took your plate and placed it in the sink. "Come on, I need to take you to your room."
You stood up from your seat, and Harley began to lead you. Her head was hanging low, and you put an arm around her. You cheeks were tinted a light pink, and you could tell hers were too. Harley opened the door to the room you woke up in. You went and sat on the bed, watching as she closed the door.
You were looking around the room, and unsure what you were supposed to do. Would they come back or were you stuck in here?

Harley's pov
After I took y/n back to her room, I could not stop thinking about her. She gives me this feeling, that even Mista J does not. I want to do something special for her. I did technically kidnap her, and I want her to be comfortable here. I do not want to lose her, not again. I have this secret crush for her.
   As I was walking down the halls, I saw J in his office. I knocked on it.
   "What is it, Harley?" he asked from the inside.
    I slowly opened the door, and stepped in. J never liked being disturbed when he was doing work. I stood against the closed door.
    "Puddin', I wanna do something for y/n," I said quietly.
    "And what's stopping you?" he asked looking up from his desk.
    "Could you help me?" I asked, "you always know the way to someone's heart."
   He stood up walking to me. He grabbed my face with both his hands. Looking him in the eyes, as he stared at mine, almost anyone could get lost in his.
   "That is true my dear," he spoke, "so why don't you and I go get a little date ready for you two."
I nodded still staring in his eyes.