{9}

I stared in the mirror, admiring my hair. The left side was my natural, now lighten color with f/c at the ends. The right side was now black with s/f/c at the ends. (Second favorite color)
"Harley," I turned to look at her, "I love it!"
"I thought you would," she said. We left the bathroom. I was still very tired. "You must be tired, go on to bed. If you need anything I'll be up."
"You sure, I can be up with you," you said.
"No it's ok Y/n," Harley kissed your forehead, and nudged you towards your room.
You walked off to the room. You yawned as you opened the door. Smiling, you took your skirt off and put the sweat pants back on.
"Hmph, I really owe it to Harley, I haven't had that much fun in years," you said to yourself.
"Maybe because you never stopped loving her," a voice in my head said.
"That would be true," you replied back, "I always had a feeling I would find her."
"Y/n, you okay? Someone in there?" Harley called from the door.
"Oh no, just the voices," you told her, and laughed at how insane you sounded, you loved it.
Harley did not say anything after that. You laid back on the bed, quietly laughing at how much you had changed. You fell asleep very quickly, and happily.
"Um, J?" you asked seeing him in the kitchen.
"Call me, Mr. J, doll," he turned to face you. You nodded. "So what is it that you want?"
"I want to jump into the chemicals Harley did," you said.
Joker laughed at what you said. You looked down disappointed.
"Dollface, that will do some permanent damage to you," he said, "why would you want that?"
"Well, I wanna do it, hoping Harley will love me," you replied.
J shrugged and wrapped his arm around your waist. You were not liking the way his arm was around you. It was very uncomfortable. He lead you to his purple Lamborghini. As you sat in the car, you never noticed how white the interior was. It would suck to spill a drink or food in here. The car ride was quiet, not really the fun you liked. You turned on the radio, and Gangsta was playing.
"Oh I love this song," you said.
"Why don't you sing it, doll," J told you.
You were not sure. You never sang in front of anyone, and it has been a while since you last sang.
"My freakness is on the loose," you voice was shaky, "and running all over you. Please take me to places that nobody, nobody knows." You sang blushing, and J was impressed by how good you were. "You got me hooked on the feeling. You got me hanging on the ceiling. Got me so high, I'm barely breathing."
You blushed when your voice got loud. J smiled at you.
"Very impressive," he said, "maybe one day you should sing for me."
You let out a laugh. You did not realize, that you were already at the place. Getting out of the car, you read the worn down sigh. Ace Chemical Plant. J walked you inside, and on a platform above the chemicals.
"Woah that's a far jump," you said looking down at them.
    "Y/n, you say you want to do this for Harley," J said to me. You turned to look at him.
    "Yes, I do. Why do you ask?" you asked him.
    "I'm just making sure I got it right, my dear," he said.
    "Oh. Okay!" you replied, "so do I jump in now?"
    "Hmm?" he stepped close to me, "careful, don't say this oath thoughtlessly," he put his hand with the tattoo of the smile over my mouth, "desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power. You want this?"
     J removed his hand, and I stared at him. Did I want that? Of course I do.
     "I do," I told him.
    "Say it. Say it. Say it pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty..." J said in a whisper like a voice.
    "Please?" you questioned yourself more than anything.
    "Aw, god. You're so good," he said and took a step back. 
   You looked back down at the chemicals, and then back at him. J motioned for you to jump. You turned around, and opened your arms. As you jumped or fell back, you closed your eyes.
     There was a shine of bright light that hit your eyes. You tighten your eyes, rolling over away from the light. You did not want to get up, yet you had to prepare for the mission with J. Pushing the covers off of you, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. You stretched, and then got up going to your closet. You needed some clothes that were flexible, and were good to train in.
    "J may think I don't need to train, but I am," you said grabbing a pair of spandex shorts with a loose tank top. You took a short shower, and started to dress, but instead of a normal one, you put a sports bra on. (That was weird for me to say. I don't know why) You were wearing a pair of low top converse on. You saw J talking to one of his men, and went up to them.
    "Ah, this is the girl I'm bringing Frost," J rested his shoulder on yours. This Frost guy just nodded, and walked out the door. "So, dear, what can I do for you?"
    "Um, Mr. J do you have like an place we're I can get in shape?" you asked.
    "Why yes, upstairs there is a gym," he said pointing to the stair, "I think Harley's up there."
    You smiled and nodded, going to the stair. You jogged up the stairs, and looked for the gym. You found the gym, and J was right. Harley was in there. She was hanging a bar.
    Going up to Harley, you said, "think I could join you?"