{16}

"What do you think of having a family?"
Harley stared at you. You could tell so many things were going through her head. Should you have not asked? It was true, you were skeptical of having a family too. One with Harley, that would be everything.
"I have thought about it," she finally spoke.
"You have?"
"Yeah, I think it would be fun to have a little girl or boy running around," she fiddled with her fingers.
"What's stopping you?"
"Well, I'd want it to be with someone I love, and J."
You sat up, and rested on your knees, "who cares what that no good, psychopath killer says. If you want a kid, then goddamnit we'll have one."
    Harley gave you this look of 'get your ass over here and love me'. You crawled to her, and engulfed her in a hug. For once you were taller, but only because you were standing on your knees. Harley nuzzled your chest, and you kissed the top of her head.
    "Let's watch our movie," Harley said.
   You released the hugged, and laid back next to her. She started the movie, soon after you both fell asleep. You woke up the next morning, Harley was snuggled in your grasp. You just laid there, holding her close. You kissed the top of head, and rested your head on hers falling back asleep.

After that night, you could not stop thinking about having a child. It felt like a good time to settle and have a kid, but would the craziness stop?
"How stupid are you? The craziness would be times three," the voice returned.
   Harley was not around, so you felt comfortable talking to your voices.
   "You think Harley would still be up for causing chaos?" you asked.
"Duh, she is still the princess of crime," it said.
     "Then what am I?"
"No one really knows you, you mean nothing to the people of Gotham," it said with a snarky attitude.
     "Didn't have to be so mean. Go away! I don't like this," you crossed your arms.
"You really are that stupid," with that the voice disappeared.

   The two weeks of your honeymoon, seemed to fly by. Soon enough, you and Harley were packing up a car to head home. It was gonna be a long drive, and you were driving. Once everything was packed in, you got in the driver seat. Harley sat on the passenger side, leaning the seat back. You smiled at her. She put on black and red sunglasses, and you put on f/c and s/f/c ones. Backing out of the driveway, you started the journey.
    "Thank you for driving, Y/n," Harley said quietly.
You looked at her concerned. She was never this quiet before, you hope she is okay.
"Oh, it's nothing," you smiled.
You turned on the radio, thinking her spirit might be lifted. Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez played, which surprised you. Her songs normally did not play on the radio. She looked at you, and smirked. The song was on the chorus when you turned it on.
     "I'm peeling my skin off my face 'cause I really hate being safe," she sang.
"The normals, they make me afraid," you sang.
"The crazies, they make me feel sane," you both sang.
"I'm nuts," you sang.
"Baby I'm mad, the craziest friend you've ever had," Harley sat up.
"You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone," you sang.
"Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong," Harley pointed to herself, making you laugh.
"Over the bend, entirely bonkers, you like me best when I'm off my rockers," you sang.
"Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed. Swear if I'm crazy, the best people are," you both sang while laughing. "All the best people are crazy. All the best people are."
"Where's is my prescription? Doctor, doctor, please listen," Harley acted like she was holding pen and paper, "my brain is scattered. You can be Alice, I'll be the Mad Hatter," you sang.
"I'm peeling the skin off my face, 'cause I really hate being safe," Harley sang.
"The normals make me afraid, the crazies, they make me feel sane," she shared the line with you.
"I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad, the craziest friend you've ever had. You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone. Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong. Over the bend, entirely bonkers. You like me best when I'm off my rockers," Harley was dancing in her seat.
"Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed. Swear if I'm crazy, the best people are," you sang trying to stay focus driving.
"You think I'm crazy, you think I'm gone. So what if I'm crazy, all the best people are," Harley sang, "and I think you're crazy too. I know you're gone."
"It's probably the reason that we get along," you both sang together. "I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad. The craziest friend that you've ever had. You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone. Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong. Over the bend, entirely bonkers. You like me best when I'm off my rocker. Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed. So what if I'm crazy? The best people are."
"All the best people are crazy, all the best people are," you sang.
"All the best people are crazy, all the best people are," Harley finished.
As you two continued your singing fest, you noticed a building. Harley was not paying attention as she was dancing and lip singing. You made a turned, and went to the building.
"Hey Harls, got a surprise for you," you said.
She stopped and looked out the window. You were at an orphanage.
"No. You're not, we're not," she said.
You parked the car, and started to get out, "oh we are!"