{18}

Harley's pov
I wake up with the smell of strawberries filling the air around me, only to be greeted with Y/n's hair covering my face. I moved it from mine, and covered her face. I sat up and stretched.
"Eck! Harley get your hair out of my face," she groaned.
"Sit up and you'll get your wish," I pushed her away.
She sat up and most of her hair fell back, but some stayed covering her face. She pushed it back, and looked down embarrassed. I laughed. I kissed her cheek, and headed out of the bedroom. I went to see if Autumn was still sleeping, but she was not even in her room.
"Hey mom," Autumn's came from down the hall.
I turned around but she was gone. If I was not already crazy, I would think I am losing my mind. I went to the living room, and sat on the couch. There was a rope tied around me, the owner of the rope? Autumn.
"Girl, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Hush," she said, "I did it! I got 'em uncle J. I got the Bat!"
Everything fell into place at those words. J was clapping and letting his famous laugh out. I sat there, staring him with the face of 'get this off me'.
"Okay, okay. Let your mom go before she kills me," J said.
   Once I was set free, I pulled her over the back of the couch, and held her.
    "Wanna go out with me?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay, let me get dressed."
I walked back into my room, and noticed Y/n was back asleep. Few strands of hair laid over her face, as she drooled a little. I giggled. I got dressed. Before leaving, I pushed the hair out of her face, and kissed her forehead. Autumn and I left. As we walked, she held my hand. After 35 minutes of shopping, we headed back. I did not steal, I want to set a good example for Autumn.
"How come Y/n didn't come?" Autumn asked.
"She was sleeping in late, and I didn't want to wake her," I told her.
"Oh! That's nice of you," she smiled. "So can we get my hair like yours?"
    "No exactly, but when we get home," I said.

Normal pov
    You wake up, and showered. You put on a light blue, flower print dress, and some silver flats to go with. As you walked down the hall, the dress flew in between your legs.
    "Hey J, have you seen Harley or Autumn?" you asked.
    "Yeah, they went out," he said. You joined him on the couch. You could not believe at how late you slept. "They went walking if you want to find them."
    You shrugged. You got up, and started out of the door. You quietly walked down the street, heading to the city. The wind blew through your damp hair. As you continued to walk, a shadow appeared over you and ended up in front.
     "Batsy!" you put your arms up to fight.
   Your arms were too weak to block the punch he threw at you. You fell to the ground, slowly blacking out.

{Hey everyone. Sorry for the short chapter. Things haven't been so well for me. I'm slowly getting sick, my brother has a serious problem with his lungs.and these are stressing my mom out. Then my first year in high school in coming to an end, so teachers are putting more pressure on us. Not helping my coming illness. I did want to thank everyone for the reads. It makes me happy to see you all are enjoying this book. I hope you still continue to like it. Thanks for reading, one more time, and see you all sometime in the future. Jess out, deuces!}