{10}

Harley opened her eyes and looked at you, as she was upside down. She did a flip, coming down and hugged you.
"I think it'd be okay," she said.
You walked over to one of the bars, and jumped up, flipping forward, and caught the bar with the back of your knees. Harley joined you. You closed your eyes taking a deep breath. There was something about this that brought you peace. Once you opened your eyes, you saw a trampoline.
"I'll be over there," you told Harley and she nodded.
   You walked over to the trampoline, and took your shoes off getting on. You jumped gaining height, and did a front flip landing on your feet. Gaining more height again, you did a back flip. You did some more tricks, until you got tired and got down.
    "Here," Harley tossed a water bottle to you, "thought you might be thirsty."
     "Thank you," you said taking a drink.
     "I didn't think you could still do that," she said.
    You gave her a look that said shut up and watch. You went to one of the low bars, and placed your hands on it. You lifted your body up, and used your upper body strength to hold yourself up.
    "Impressed yet?" you asked.
    "I am," she said. You got down, and walked over to you. "You're gonna be great on that mission."
    "Hey when I get back from that," you paused, "I'll be all yours."
     "Not likely," she said. You looked at her questionably. "J will most likely take you to a bar, or you'll be too tired."
     "No, once I'm here, I'm yours," you reassured her.
     Harley looked in your eyes, as you stared at her crystal blue ones. Smiling, she gently grabbed your cheeks and brought you in for a kissed. You kissed back, letting her lead.

Joker's pov
   I watched from outside the gym door. That, Y/n, she was impressive. I just hate that Harley took her before I had a chance. Watching them, in their make out session, it sicken me. I need to get Harley out of this picture, and me in it. Y/n pulled away, and whispered something in Harley's ear. They came running this way. I stood in the hall, waiting. As they came out, Harley bumped into me.
   "Oh, sorry J," she said, and ran away.
    "See you for that mission J," Y/n followed Harley.
    "What were you two up to?" I asked myself.

(That was lived short)
Harley's pov
    Y/n thought of something neither of did before. We went running to her room. I got there first and waited behind the door. She came in, and as I closed the door I locked it. I got on top of her, and started to kiss her. She kissed back. God, she is a great kisser. I decided to tease her, and rubbed my hand up her body. I pulled away and a string of saliva between. I smirked at her.
    "Damn you are a good kisser," I told her wiping it away.
    "Ya know, I hate yet love you," she said with a tint of pink to her cheeks.
     "Aw, why?" I asked.
    "For doing this," she rubbed her hand on my body.
    I smiled big. Y/n pulled me down, and flipped us over to where she was on the top. She rubbed her against me again, only this time stopping on one of my breast. She rubbed them.
     "Honey, try doing this," I put my hand underneath her shirt and  rubbed hers. "Feels better, doesn't it?" She nodded. "Let me take over."
    Y/n stood up, waiting for me. I could tell she was new at this. I pushed her one the bed, and sat on her lower stomach. I lifted her shirt up. Y/n gave me this worried expression. She was scared. I stood up, and went to the door.
"H-Harley, what are you doing?" she asked.
I looked at her. She was sitting up on the edge of the bed.
"We'll try this again," I stopped opening the door, "when your not scared."
I left her room, and started for the kitchen. I needed a drink. I poured me a shot of whiskey.
"Something bothering you, Harley?" I looked up and saw J.
"That obvious?" I replied.
"Honey, you only drink when something's bothering you or you're celebrating something," he told me. "So spill it."
"Nah, it's too personal," I said drinking it.
I was looking down. All of a sudden, I felt a hand around my throat. I knew it was J.
"Now then, when I say spill it, you spill it," he said into my ear.
"It's just too personal to talk about," I told him.
"Well then I guess I'll have to punish you for keeping secrets," he grabbed my arm. J lead me to one of his torture rooms. I knew this, I have been here before. J threw me in the room. I knew the drill, and got up on the table. I began to strap myself in. "No, no. I've got other plans. Ones to settle this need."
He rubbed my lower areas from outside my shorts.
"J it's ok," I tried holding back a moan, "I don't need this."
"Harley, admit it," he whispered in my ear, "you want this."
"I," I started.
"Say it," he said leaning over me. I felt a breeze in my lower womanly area.
"I want it," I stated.
J stuck a finger in me. The feeling was good. He began to pump, and I tried to hold back my moans.
"You're fighting them," he said, "hmm? Let it out."
J hit his finger against my spot, and I let out a moan. I've craved this. He went faster, and anytime he hit my spot I moaned each time a little louder. I could feel the build up, and I knew to hold it. J added another finger, and this brought the pleasure times two. As he thrusted, I came, morning Y/n's name. I had to hide this from her.