{6}

Harley's pov
I quickly got in one of J's extra cars. I sped down to the street, as I had to make this long drive as short as possible. Once I got there, I could see J's purple Lamborghini. I ran into the chemical plant. As I reach the top, there stood J and Y/n. She was gonna jump off. I ran to her, but she fell before I reached her.
    "J! What the fuck," I yelled at him.
    "It was the final test, and," he said turning to leave, but I interrupted him.
    "But J," I said looking down at the chemicals.
    "Can she swim?" he asked stoping in his tracks. I stayed silent. "You two need swimming lessons."
    He walked to the edge and jumped off. I owed him for this. As he came up, he was holding Y/n. J looked at me, and I knew he needed to save her. I nodded to him. He gave her mouth to mouth resuscitation, and she came to. I ran down to meet them, as J got Y/n out of the chemicals. I hugged her so tight. The chemicals from her touched my skin, and burn a little. I pushed her hair out of her face to look at her.
    "Did he force you to do this?" I asked holding her.
    "No I chose to do this," she said quietly.
    "But why? You know this would hurt you," I was concerned for her.
    "I did this for you," she said, "I figure you'd love me if I went all the way."
    I looked Y/n sympathetically. I hugged her again. This time she hugged back.
    "Ladies," J stepped by us, "let's get out of here." I smiled and nodded. We walked to the parking lot. "Harley why is that here?"
    "What? You thought I ran here?" I said getting in the driver seat. Y/n laughed. "Coming sweetie?"
    Y/n got in the car with me. J went his separate way, and we went back to the mansion. As I was driving, I noticed her itching her arm.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"It's itches, but burns," she said. I giggled.
"I know cutie," I said, "once we get back, take a shower." She nodded.
We arrived at the mansion, and J was not here. He must have went out after what happened. I never understood how J was able to stand the feeling of the chemicals, but then he did not ever really care. Y/n and I walked into the mansion, and right away she went to the bathroom. I smiled and shook my head.
"Uh, Harls?" she called from the other room, "could you get me a towel, and some clothes?"
"Already on it," I called back.
I grabbed a towel from the closet, and then some black sweat pants, and a f/c crop top. I snuck in the bathroom and put them on the toilet. I left the bathroom, and went to the kitchen. I looked in the cabinets and freezer, thinking about what I should make.
"Hey Harley," Y/n said. I turned around. "What do you think?"
Her hair was about a shade or two lighter than her h/c, and her skin was pale. Almost matching mine, maybe a little paler than me.
"What do you think of it?" I asked.
"I mean I like it, but the only thing I have an issue with is my hair," she said.
"Hmm? Maybe we could dye," I said.
"I'll think about it," she said.
I nodded, and went to the freezer. I got a tube of cinnamon rolls out. I showed it to Y/n, and she nodded. We began to make them. As we waited, I messed with her hair think of what we could do with it. I had this idea, and knew she would love it.
    "That smell," Y/n said. The smell of the cinnamon rolls was so delicious. "I'll go check on them."
    "Don't burn yourself," I joked with her.
   I watched her carefully, as she took them out of the oven. She set them on plate, and I joined her. As she poured the icing on the treat, I snuck my finger in it and licked it off. She slap my arm, and I laughed.
"So what do you want to do?" she asked grabbing one.
"Anything you want," I smiled biting into mine.
We finished eating, and of course left some for J. We were on the couch, watching tv. Actually we were fighting over the remote. As I reached over to take the remote from Y/n, she got up and ran to her room. I chased her. We ran around from room to room, not stopping once.
"Harley, Y/n for the love of all that is funny, what is going on here?" J yelled from the front door.
    I stopped in my tracks, staring at him. Y/n came running to me, and stared at J too. We were both speechless, afraid to say the wrong thing that would upset him.
"Well you see Mr. J, we had made you some cinnamon rolls for how nice you've been," Y/n started, "and then we wanted to give you a peaceful evening but there was some kind of bug flying around, and we were trying to kill it."
"Hmm, well I suppose that would be a great way to repay me," he said crossing his arm, "thank you girls. Thank you very much."
With that, with quickly walked to my room. I was sitting on my bed with my back against the wall. Y/n was laying down, her head resting in my lap. I continued messing with her hair. It was soft and fun to play with, in my opinion.
"Y/n, how did you do it?" I asked. She looked at me questionable. "How did you make him believe you?"
"It was nothing, I used to make up things all the time, and I guess I just became that good," she said with a sly smile.