{8}

You walked through the dark night, and as you were half way to the mansion you saw a silhouette of a man.
   "Why is J out waiting for us?" you asked.
   "I think that's J, but I can't tell," she replied. You two got closer, and that is when you realize it was not J or any of his men. "It's Batsy!"
   "Oh, this shall be fun," you narrowed your eyes.
   "Harley Quinn, making a ruckus," the bat said, "and without the Joker. Impressive."
   You stop in your tracks. There was no way you were going let Harley go back in a cage or get yourself in one. You quickly came up with a plan.
   "Harls, I got a plan," you whispered. She nodded to you, and you explained the plan. "What are you gonna do, bat?" You called out to him.
   Harley took the stuff and ran the other way, and texted J on your phone.
   "Harley, you need to give up on the Joker, you can't help him, and he doesn't love you," Batman said.
   "Sorry to tell you, but I'm not Harley," you said. The bat looked surprised, and you took the opportunity. You tackled him down, and clearly took him by surprise. You held him down for as long as you could. Harley came running towards you.
"He won't come," she said.
"Shit, I knew this would happen," you said. "In one of the bag, hand me the rope."
Harley got the rope you asked for, and handed it to you. You tied Batman up, and tied the other end of the rope to a tree.
"That should hold Batsy," you said, wrapping your arm around Harley. "Ready pumpkin?"
Harley nodded, and you guys continued the walk home.
"I'll let you go free for now, but then you are going to get locked up, Y/n," Batman said to nothing.
You had finally reached home, and that is when you became face to face with J. You were looking down, and saw your outfit was covered in dirt. You looked up and met J's eyes. You never noticed the curiosity they carried.
"Y/n, dollface, I want to speak to you alone," he said and walked down the hall to his office.
You looked at Harley. She hugged you, and as you pulled away you handed her the bag you were holding. You slowly took steps down the hall. You reached the office door, and knocked.
"Mr. J, you wanted to talk?" you said.
"Come on in, doll," you entered the room. You leaned against the door, afraid to move. "Come, sit down." You moved close to the desk, and sat on the floor. "Not there, here. A gorgeous girl like you don't deserve to sit on the floor," he motioned to his lap. Blush covered your pale cheeks.
"Y-you sure, J?" you were nervous.
You have never been this nervous around him. He nodded, as you stood up and walked to him. He took you by the hips, and placed you on his knee.
"You know, doll, I saw how you handled the Bat," he said. You looked down at your lap. "And how you escaped from the cops. I gotta say it's better than Harley could've done."
"Oh well, I just used to hang out with boys a lot, and I would always wrestle them," you said, "and then I was put in gymnastics."
He took you off his lap, and stood up. You faced him, as he faced you.
"I want to take you on a mission with me," he started, "we're going to rob a bank. What do you say?"
"I say," you paused as if you were thinking, "bring it on."
"That a girl," he carefully grabbed you chin, "if you do good I'll reward you, and if you fail," he stopped. "Let's say it'll be fun." He leaned in to your face, and you thought he was about to kiss you. "Nah, that's for Harley."
"C-can I go?" you asked.
"Go right ahead, pet," he said.
You turned around and began to walk out, when J slapped your ass. You blushed hard, and once you were out of the room, you ran. Why was J acting like this to you? He was being a flirt towards you, and yet he knows you love Harley. You only want Harley. You ran until you were in the living area, and ran into Harley.
"Woah, Y/n, what's wrong," she asked as she grabbed your arms.
"J was flirting with me, and it was so uncomfortable," you explained.
"Is that why he wanted to talk to you?" she asked with a serious expression, you never thought she could be this serious.
"No, he's taking me on a mission, but I don't wanna talk about it," you say, thinking it was not a good idea to tell her.
     "Okay, if that's what you want. Could you come with me for a minute?" she asked.
You followed her to her bedroom. There was a chair, a towel and three different boxes of hair dye.
"What are you doing?" you asked.
"Just sit down, and let me do my thing," she basically pushed you in the chair.
Harley put the towel around you. She began parting your hair down the middle, and clipped one side up. You weren't sure what she was doing, but you knew it was with your hair. Harley started at your roots, and stopped about halfway with the first color.
"What did you do?" you asked.
"Wait about thirty minutes, for me to wash it out," she said and walked out of her room.
     Thirty minutes had passed, and Harley washed the dye out. Harley dried you hair, and then added another color to the rest of the one side. You waited another thirty minutes.
"Harley, how much longer?" you yawned, "I'm getting tired."
"After this, just one more color, and you're gonna love it," she said.
   You sighed as Harley dried your hair. She added color to the opposite side's ends. As you waited some more, you began to dose off into an uncomfortable sleep.
"Harley this is fun, being a villain rocks," you said as you and Harley were heading to the mansion.
    "Well it's not all fun and games," she said. You looked at her in disbelief. "You can have fun but gotta try not to get caught."
     "Oh please, it's too easy," you said.
   Harley shrugged, and stayed quiet. The sky was a dark blue with glistening white stars. You looked at Harley, who was staring at the sky. Gaining a smirk on your face, you carefully tackled her in grass. You hovered over her, and she just looked up you. You were not sure what you were going to do, but just staring in her beautiful blue eyes was good enough. You leaned down and kissed her soft lips. She kissed back. You wrapped your arms around her, pulling her close to you. The mood was perfect. The night sky, the warm yet chill breeze, and the girl. You loved every moment of it.
    Your nose twitched a little, and you moved you head, as you heard light giggling. Slowly opening your eyes, you saw you were in the bathroom.
     "How did I get in here?" You asked sounding groggy.
     "One of J's men help me wash your hair," Harley said.
     "Can I see it now?" you asked standing up. You got light headed from the quick movement. "Please!"
     "Sure, go right ahead," she said.
    You looked in the mirror, and stared at your hair. You could not believe how beautiful it looked, and how well it suit you.