{20}

I'm apologizing in advance for the switching of povs so much.

Harley's pov
    "Hey Autumn, will you finally open the door?" I knocked. It's the next day, and she still hasn't came out. I know she love Y/n, I love her too, but right now we can go in blind. I sighed, and went to J. "She still won't open the door."
"Wow, someone who is more stubborn than you," he smiled. I gave him an annoyed look. "Okay, okay, I got it." We walked to her room again. He pulled out a key. He unlocked the door. What we came to see was not expected. Autumn was missing. I started to have a panic attack. "Harls, harls, calm down."
"J, she missing," I began to cry, "both my girls are gone."
He made a low growl sound, "men! We pack for a break out, NOW!" J had me look at him, "we'll get them back tonight." I nodded, and dried my eyes.

Autumn's pov
I have been walking, trying to find this place, Arkham Asylum. I got a little hungry, and might have stole a little something. I cannot tell my moms that. I saw a police car, it was driving somewhere, out of the city. I smiled and chased after it. There was hope it could be going to the asylum. What luck I had, it led me right there. I walked in the building, and up to the front desk.
"Um excuse me," I said looking up.
"What do you want kid, this isn't a playground," the guard said.
"I'm here to see, Y/n Quinn," I said.
He laughed at me, "that's a good joke, it get of here and go to your parents."
Man, this guy is mean. I knew I shouldn't do this, but I did, "but she's my mom."
I felt all eyes on me. I looked around. The guard replied with, "haha, good one. There's nothing that says she had a kid."
I sighed and started to walk away. I stood in a corner, thinking of something else. I saw someone come from a back door. I quickly ran and grabbed the door. I snuck in. I am getting my mom back. As I walked down a hallway, there were cells, with people in them. I feel bad for them honestly, they are all just misunderstood. I got to a back cell, there was paper work on Y/n is a folder thing. I stood on my toes, and looked in. She's not in there. I heard muffled screaming, and looked in that direction.
I whispered to myself, "please don't be Y/n."

Normal pov
You were in the electric shock room, being shocked again. This has been the fifth time, your psychiatrist has done it. Your screams were muffled. She removed the small leather belt from your mouth.
"Now then, are you going to cooperate with us now, Y/n?" she asked. You smiled and started to laugh. "I'm gonna take that as a no. Take her to the room. It'll give her time alone."
You were taken to a room. It was all white, and had padding everywhere. They put you in a straight jacket. Once they threw you in there, the lights went off. You smiled in the darkness.
"This wasn't the plan."
"Forget the plan. No one is coming for me, and there's no way I am telling them anything b about J or Harley. I need them safe."
"You truly have embraced your insanity."
You looked away, only moving your eyes. You sighed, and leaned back thinking about Harley. You missed her bright blue eyes meeting your e/c eyes. Her blonde hair that fell perfectly. The touch of her soft skin on yours. Tears had fallen from your eyes, and you closed them. The door opened, revealing light.
     "Mom? You in there?" a small, quiet voice called out to you.

Autumn's pov
    I follows the screams. I saw two guards, they were taking away a girl. She had h/l, messy, two toned hair. They threw her in a room. Once they were gone, I quietly and quickly ran over to it. I tried to look in, but everything was dark. I opened the door, which revealed light to the dark room.
    "Mom? You in there?" I quietly called out to her.
    "Autumn?" she looked up. It was her. I took a breath and ran in. I hugged her. "What are you doing here?"
     "They weren't coming for you, so I did," I told her.
     "Who?" she asked.
     "J and mom," I frowned.
     "It's okay, but could you undo this?" she motion the jacket. I undid the straps in the back. Once she had it off, we hugged. "Come on, we gotta get out of here."
     She grabbed my hand, and we went running down a hallway. She looked back, and saw no one coming. We reached a back door, that said emergency exit. We ran out, then sirens went off. Guards started chasing after us. Y/n let out a low laugh. She stopped.
     "Come on, we got to keep going," I tried to pull her.
      "Hold on, it's been a while since I had fun," she said. "Now you can either help me fight or run."
    A guard came and grabbed her arm, but she twisted it, turning herself around, and kicked him back. More came, one grabbed my arm. I wasn't strong enough to take them on. Y/n jumped up, and did a flip in the air, and landed in front of me. Guards came at her, which she took them on, knocking a few out.
     "Didn't someone tell you not to mess with what's not yours?" the sound of a gun went off, and the guy holding me fell. It was uncle J. He came to help.
     "Thank you, uncle J," I ran up and hugged him.
     "Don't scare your mother like that again," he said sternly, and I looked down, "that's my job."
     "Where is she?" Harley came over to us. She was covered in blood, but I ran and hugged him.
      "I'm sorry for running off, I just wanted to save Y/n," I said.
     "We'll continue this later, right now we save ourselves and her," Harley said.
     Harley gave me a bat, it said good night. With J, Harley, and Y/n, we were able to escape. I never thought this would be my life, but I enjoyed it.
     "Y/n, I so glad you are okay," Harley hugged her.
     We are in J's white van, on our way home.
     "I can handle anything," she said. "So tell me the story of how you two let our daughter run away."
      "Yeah, how did you do that?" J asked me.
       "I'll never shared my secret, not a good thing to do," I smiled. I looked out the side view mirror. "Batman!"
        "Step on it," uncle J yelled. He wrapped an arm around me, and held onto a bar. Y/n had wrapped an arm around Harley. The van was sped down the street, losing Batman, and getting is all home safely.