{15}

Harley's pov
   It was two days after the wedding, and Y/n and I were on our honeymoon. We were out of town, in the suburbs. It was great out here. We had this little house, where we stayed. I was up early, making breakfast for my lovely wife. I had a tray, with her favorite meal. Walking into our room, Y/n was hugging a pillow, and her hair covered her face. It looks like she has not had a good nights sleep in days. I placed the tray on the side table, and sat on the end of the bed. I moved her hair, and kissed her head.
    "Hey, baby, wake up," I shook her slightly.
    "Hmm?" her eyes fluttered opened.
    "I made you some food," I smiled.
   She sat up, and yawned. "Oh, Harls, you didn't have to."
    "Maybe I want to," I said placing the tray over her lap. Y/n smiled and started to eat. "When you're don't eating, what do you say we go for a walk?"
    She nodded. I went to my dresser, and picked out a simple outfit for the day. A white loose, off the shoulder shirt. Light blue, skinny jeans with small rip in the knees, and light brown ankle boots. I brushed my hair, and put it two loose ponytails, and teases them a little. I cleaned up my small mess in the kitchen. Y/n came walked out of the room. She had a light tan baggy shirt, light blue ripped skinny jeans, and white converse. She had a loose braid on the side going into a loose ponytail. It was obviously teased a lot. She had sunglasses on top of her head. We headed out. We walked hand in hand. It was still early in the morning, the sun was rising, and the morning breeze was chilly.
"Hey, I'm gonna stop at the coffee shop," Y/n said. Her eyes hidden by the sunglasses. "Want anything?"
"Oh no, I'm good thanks," I said. We were in the small town. I waited outside the shop, as she got her drink.

Normal pov
You waited off the side for your name to be called. Once you had your drink, you walked out to Harley.
"Hi gorgeous," you said. It made her blush. "Shall we?"
You loved giving her compliments that made her blush. It was adorable. Walking around town, you noticed something. Families. It got you thinking. You knew you just had to talk to Harley.
"So, I was thinking, maybe we watch a movie tonight?" she said. "Hello? Y/n?"
"Huh? Oh yeah, movie sounds good," you smiled.
"Great, I'll go pick out a movie from video store," she said, "how about you go get snacks, and drinks?"
"Okay, anything for you," you told her.
She went one way, and you went the other. You went to the small grocery store. You had a cart, and you got popcorn, chips with salsa and cheese dip. Then you went and got drinks, you got some root beer, cream soda, and strawberry. You stopped in the ice cream aisle, getting two tubs of vanilla ice cream. As you were checking out, you saw Harley in the window waving. She was adorable, being all goofy. After you payed, you met her outside.
"Ready to head home?" she asked. You nodded.
The walk home was peaceful, nothing bothered you.
"Hey Harley, do you ever wonder what it'd be like if you didn't find me?" you were not where that came from.
"What kind of question is that? Must be the voices talking for you," she said.
"Yeah must be," you smiled.
  Once you two reached the small house, you put the food and drink away. There was not much to do, mostly you and Harley spent time inside enjoying each other's company. You and Harley have done some things that got you out of your comfort zone, but you enjoyed them.
    "Hey, harl," you walked to her in the living room.
    "Could you go the the chairs from the dining room?" she asked.
    "Um sure," you went and got each one of the chairs. "What are you doing?"
    "It's a surprise! Go away," she pushed you out of the room.
   You sighed and sat on the counter in the kitchen. I watched as Harley ran into different rooms bringing out pillows and blankets. It was around dinner for you two, and she still was not done. You made a small meal.
    "Harley, I have something to eat if your hungry," you called.
   She peeked her head in, "oh goody!"
   You shook your head giggling, she stood next to you. You were sitting on the counter again. You both ate, and you tried to take some of hers. Which she did not let you.
    "What are you doing in there?" You asked after putting your plate in the sink.
    "I'll show you," she took your hand.
   You went into the living room, and well it was barely a living room. Instead what you saw was the most amazing pillow fort ever made. The inside was just beautiful.

    "Wow, I love it," you said hugging her

    "So how about we watch our movies?" she asked.
    "You set them up, I'll go make the popcorn and get us drinks. As the popcorn was popping, you made yourself a root beer float, and Harley a strawberry one. Putting the popcorn in a bowl, and brought it Harley. She had the movie all set up. You two laid on your stomachs.
"Hey Harley, I have a question," you looked at her.
She looked at you. You moved a strand of hair behind her hair.
"What is it, cupcake?" she asked.
"What do you think of having a family?"