{3}

Normal pov
    Things were very quiet. You never heard talking, footsteps, or anything. You got suspicious. Getting bored just sitting on the bed, staring out the small window, you laid back closing your eyes.
   "Harley you're the best, best friend anyone could ask for," you looked at her as tears slid down your pink cheeks.
     "I just couldn't let them continue to hurt you," she said rubbing your back as you two sat on the floor.
    You were getting bullied at school. You managed to keep it a secret until Harley saw one day. She stood up and fought for you. You were embarrassed, but thankful she did.
    "Why do I feel like everyone hates me?" you asked. She hugged you from the side.
    "No one hates you," she said, "they're just... they just don't understand."
You knew she wasn't saying the truth. You could tell from that pause she had in her sentence. Not wanting to start a conflict with your friend, you just nodded in agreement. Harley helped you up and wiped your face of falling tears.
"Don't cry, please," she held your face with her soft hands, "you're too beautiful to cry."
    You blushed at her words. As she walked you to the nurse, you hid your bright pink cheeks from her.
    Once you reached there, you hugged her and went in to get cleaned up and an ice pack. After that day, those kids never bullied you away, but rumors still went around.
    You did not realize you fell asleep, until a someone was lightly shaking. You groaned, rolling over.
   "Come on, y/n get up," a voice that sounded like Harley said.
   Messing with her, you pulled the pillow over your face. She had tried to pull it away, but your grip was too tight. A smirk appeared on your face, as you were having fun for once in years.
   "You're not being fair," she pouted. You removed the pillow, and opened your eyes, smiling.
   "Aww, I'm just playing with you Harls," you said. She was still pouting but a small smile was plastered on her face. "You're adorable when you pout."
You blushed at your own words. Harley quit pouting and her cheeks were tinted a medium pink.
"I have something for you," she said in a soft voice. You got out of the comfortable bed, and stood up next to the pale blonde. "In your bathroom, there's something in there I want you to change into."
With that she walked out of the room. Curious as you were, you walked to the bathroom. There was a f/c crop top, and a black skater skirt with gold belt. You adored it, and then remembered Harley's word. You hopped in the shower, noticing you have yet to take one. After you were finished, you went to the room, and looked in the dresser. There was everything a girl would need, at least the bare minimum. You dried off then wrapped your hair in the towel.
    Once you got dressed, you admired yourself in the mirror with your hair still wrapped up. You took your hair down, using the towel to dry it a little more. Looking around the room, you found a brush. It was smooth on your h/l hair. You parted your hair to the left/right. Smiling at how you looked, you thought something was missing. Noticing some make-up in a drawn on the sink. You rolled your eyes, as you put some blush and lip gloss on.
    A knock on the door to your room. You quickly run to open it, and Joker was there to be found.
     "You look most absolutely beautiful, dear," he said. Blushing, you pushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "Are you ready? Harley has requested your presence."
      "Oh, um, just let me put some shoes on," you say nervously.
    You quickly went to the closet in your room, in hope something would be there. Seeing many different styles of shoes, you were not sure what would go with your look.
    "Miss y/n, Harley isn't good at waiting and neither am I, my dear," joker said.
    You slipped the converse you had on earlier, in a panic. Running back out to the Joker, you smiled.
    "Uh, sorry," you apologize for taking a while. He put his hand on back, and guided you away from the room. "Um, where are we going?"
    "That's something I can't tell you," he continued to guide you.
   You were outside, and it was lovely. You have not been outside since they got you. Even though you were kidnapped, you still liked being with Joker and Harley. It was fun.
    "Get in," he had a door open to a purple Lamborghini, "it'd be faster this way."
    You hopped in, and he got in the driver side. He sped off, and you held on to the door. You looked at him, and he looked back smiling. You laughed as he did too. He pulled over somewhere, and handed you a piece of paper. Following the instructions on the paper, you found a small pond. The water was clear, and there were lighting bugs flying around. It was so beautiful, but did Harley do this?
"Hi y/n," she said. Turning around, there was Harley. Her hair was curled into ponytails, and she wore a crop top that said 'Daddy's little Monster' with a red and blue jacket. She wore red and blue shorts with tule attach to it, which looked like a skirt. "You look great in that outfit, such you're style."
"You look amazing," you smiled blushing. Tonight would be the beginning of a lovely relationship.

{hi everybody, how are you all enjoying the story?}