{21}

Normal pov
    Once you all were home and safe, you showered while Harley and J disciplined Autumn for her actions. That night, after Autumn was sleeping and J was out, you and Harley were snuggled up on the couch watching f/m. (Fav. Movie) Harley had her arms wrapped around you, as you laid back. You had thought you'd never feel this again, that feeling of being protected by someone you loved. Harley was putting your hair up in a messing bun, like hers, when she noticed the scars.
"Y/n, did they shock you?" concerned filled her voice.
"I'm okay harls," you assured her. "Anyways, scars aren't bad, they show you've been through more than others."
"Didn't I tell you that?" she asked. You nodded.

You were sitting in the girls bathroom at your new school. You had just moved from (hometown) to Gotham City. It was your second week at this school, and the kids have already targeted you. Girls would talk about you, and some boys would hit you. You were defenseless against them. There was one girl, she had stood up for you. You didn't know why. She was Harleen, but everyone seemed to call her Harley. As you were sitting on the floor by the sink in the girls bathroom, the door had opened. You quickly threw the pocket knife in your bag, and ran into a stall. You grabbed towel paper, covering up the cuts.
    "Hey, Y/n, sugar?" Harley called for you, "I know you're in here." You came out of the stall, and faced her. Tears were falling down your cheeks. Harley came up to you, and wiped them. "Now there's no need to cry, and don't worry. You're secret is safe with me."
    "How do you know?" you asked as more tears slid down.
    "Signs of cutting: starts wearing long sleeves or jackets, very self aware when others are by, and jumpy when others ask questions," she said. "Sorry, I study stuff like this. One day I hope to be a psychiatrist."
{don't quote me on this, these are things that I've done when I use to cut, and I've seen others do it}
    "Why are you telling me this? You barely talk to me, and you only helped me once," you said.
    "Well, I was hoping we could start a friendship. And by the way, scars are not bad, they just show you have been through more than anyone else. Also you're a survivor," Harley smiled at you. You hugged her. You and Harley had made a pack: always to protect one another.

    You and Harley had fallen asleep on the couch that night. The next day, the two of you took Autumn to get her hair dyed. She had dark green tips. Later you both told her why you were in the asylum. She didn't fear you, any of you, she admired you.

               -years later-
   Autumn had just turned 18, she was an adult now. She still had her green ends, she says it's a reminder of who she really is. She was the odd one in the family. Never became insane, but you and Harley accepted her. You let her make her own decisions. As for you and Harley, you were still happily married. Both of you had retired as criminals. As for J well, he remained as the Clown Prince of Crime. You still lived in his mansion, there was no point is leaving. It's where Autumn grew up, and even though you knew you would never admit it, you'd miss J. He had built, and a whole floor for you. It was like a mini apartment. Autumn still lived with you. She hasn't shown any signs of falling in love. Harley had a feeling she would. You had gone back to your normal color, and as for your scars, they still show. You had never once wondered what life would have been without Harley or J, you were just happy to have lived the one you did.

{I hoped you all enjoyed the story. This was the last chapter. Sorry for it being short, I try not to write long stories because I feel the story gets lost. I am currently working on a Joker x Reader, so if your interested consider reading it as well. Thank you for reading my story, and as always I will see you in the next book. Buh-bye!}