{11}

Normal pov
   It was the night of the mission, and you had been training all week for it. J would sometimes have Frost go with you, and you would fight him. This, of course, took time away from you and Harley. You were able to manage, but not so much for Harley. She would sit, and watch. She seemed rather protective over you ever since you touched her. You were still thrown off by that small fact. You touched Harley Quinn! One of your best friends, and you touched her in a sexual manner. You had your hair up in a messy bun, looking at clothes you should wear.
"Aren't you looking adorable still in your pajamas," you turned to see Harley.
She walked to you, and you wrapped your arm around her.
"I don't know what to wear, so many options," you told her.
"You don't have to chose," she stepped away, "Mista J had already pick something out."
Harley handed you a small pile of folded clothes. You took them and went to the bathroom to change. When you came out, you were wearing a white crop top, with f/c on the top and two stripes on the sleeves. You had a jacket that matched your hair, and some shorts, they were not even shorts, more like underwear, that matched the jacket.
    "Harley I can't wear this," you covered yourself, "I feel so exposed."
"Awe, sweetie, you don't have a choice," Joker chuckled from the door.
You blushed, feeling embarrassed. You put a pair of black, white, and f/c high heel boots on. They reminded you of converse.
"Come here, let me put make up on you," Harley pulled you to the bathroom.
"Oh no," you said, "I do not do make up."
"Hush, you'll mess me up," Harley said grabbing make up.
You looked in the small mirror, Harley held in front of you. F/c was on the left, and s/f/c was on the right. Black eye liner that was in a small wing. You had dark red lip stick on. Harley had put your hair in ponytails, showing her signature look. You never thought this is what you would become, but you liked it.
    "Y/n, you ready to go, my dear?" J asked.
    "I am, sir," you nodded walking out of the bathroom.
    You and Joker walked to the garage. He got in the car, and before you did, you looked at Harley who was staring at you. You hopped in after feeling J slap your leg.
"You need to stay focus, dolly," J told you.
You sighed crossing your arms.
"Is that why you tried to keep Harley away from me?" you asked with attitude.
"My dear, I needed you for this, Harley is trying to get you not to trust me," he said.
"J, I'll trust you," you started, "just you can't be so protective over your toys."
J growled at your comment. Smirking, you watched as he drove down the street. Reaching your destination, you smiled.
"Okay, dollface, I got you a little present," J said parking in an alley.
"Oh exciting," you sarcastically.
"Shut your mouth," he said. J pulled out a f/c pistol. You stared at it, as he handed it to you. You grasped it, and took a breath holding it up to your face. "Let's go."
You got out, and followed him into the bank. No one noticed you two, yet you felt eyes on you. You can do this, you took out the bat, you can rob a bank.
    "I'll cover you," you whispered. J scoffed, but went along with you.
    You waited in the front, as J went to the back, to get stacks of cash. Looking around, your hair swinging as your turned your head, you waited for some kind of sign. All of sudden, the alarm went off making you jumped. Joker came running at you, and you quickly ran with him. Seeing cops already surrounding the building, you thought of something fast. Stopping Joker from running out of there, you grabbed him and ran into a supply  closet.
   "What are you doing?" J yelled at you. You smacked him then pointed up. "You're gonna crawl on that?"
    "Join me or not, I'm not getting arrested," you said.
   You climbed on a self and opened the vent. J sighed and joined you. You took you phone out, using it as a light. You guided the way, and reached the roof.
     "Now, this is a view," J said staring down at the police cars blaring their lights.
      "A lot less harder for them to catch you," you stated.
     "You're smarter than I expected," J said, "you did good on this. Let me take you out."
     "Well I kind of promised Harley I'd be all hers," you tried to explain.
     "Pumpkin, let's celebrate our victory," he said. You nodded. "Good now let's get down."
    You looked down, and saw clothes lines, and luckily it was in the alley wear J's car was parked. Jumping down you grabbed one, swinging from it. You looked up, smiling at J. He put duffle bag over his shoulder and followed you. As you reached the ground, you felt something hit your right leg, and cried in pain. J threw the bag on the car, and quickly grabbed you before you fell to the ground. He got you in the car, and sped away, laughing like a maniac.  You held you leg in pain, and he drove from the scene. Breathing heavy, you looked back seeing police cars chasing after you two. Taking action, even though it hurt, you took your pistol and shot at them. Blowing out a tire on one car, and breaking the windshield of the other. You and J were in the clear. Looking at your leg, it was bleeding out, really badly. It covered half the seat. Feeling light headed, from all the blood you were losing.
    "Y/n? Y/n stay with me," you heard J say as everything was fading to nothingness.
    J wrapped his arm around you keeping you falling over. Your head fell on him, as everything went black.