{5}

Harley's pov
J was pretty upset that I made him stop the car, and that I woke her up, but I didn't care. We had finally arrived at Arkham Asylum. This place has been vacated since the day Joker escaped. Of course it was my fault, but I thought I loved him.
    "Let's go you two," J got out of the car.
     "Will it be here?" I asked.
     "It's not like anyone survived to take all this out," he stated.
    We walked into the building. Everything was a wreak. Walls were broken, glass shards were everywhere, and some memories were broken.
     "It still looks the same," I said, "besides the big mess."
     "I'm still proud of my escape," J crossed his arm over his chest, and stood up tall.
      "Cocky much?" Y/n joked. I giggled at her.
      "Don't get on my bad side, little lady," he said, "I will punish you. Both of you."
    J walked ahead of us. He was just like a leader.
      "Like I'm scared of you," Y/n was being snarky. She could really upset J. "Right Harley? We ain't scared of him."
"Well, I never said that I wasn't," I was scared him.
"Look what you caused Harley," he looked back at us, "this is why I didn't want you to wake her."
      "I'm sorry J," I apologized.
    We walked around the building, also while making our way to the shock therapy room. I used to use it on J, and then he used it on me. Now it's Y/n's turn.
"Okay here it is," J stood outside the door. We walked in before him. "Harls, do me a favor and strap her on, real tight."
I nodded. Y/n sat on the table, and it was obvious she did not know what to do. I patted at the head rest, and she laid back.
"So how long will this be?" she asked.
"Shouldn't take too long," J walked in. I had strapped her legs down, and her upper body with her arms down. "Thank you Harley, you've been a real help."
"Anything for you Mr. J," he guided me to door, and then he threw me out and locked the door. "J? J, let me in! Let me in now!"
"No can do," he walked back to Y/n.
They were too far for me to hear what was being said. I watched carefully. He grabbed a leather belt. He put it in her mouth, and said something. He then put the shockers at the temples of her head. I could not watch it, and covered my eyes. I could tell it was done, after at least two loud shocks went off.
When I finally looked, it did not appear that Y/n was moving. It worried me, deeply. I thought he had did too much and killed her. I slide down crying. The door opened, do not tell me she is dead.
"Harley quit your crying," he said.
"Why isn't she moving?" I asked. Hot, wet tears stained my cheeks. "You killed her!"
"I didn't kill her. I just put her to sleep," he helped me off the floor. "It will make it easier. She's in pain."
"Oh right," I said looking down. I forgot how painfully it was. "I'm sorry for crying."
J went back into the room. He unstrapped her, and picked her up. He carried her like a bride, as we walked back to the car. She looked so peaceful sleeping, it was adorable. The car ride was filled with silence, but it was a good kind of silence. For once J did not speed, and I thought something was wrong. He seems okay, this is just unlike him. As I watched the buildings go pass, I looked in the rearview mirror to see Y/n still fast asleep.
    Once we got to J's mansion, I got out of the car. He carried Y/n to her room. I made her nice and comfortable in her bed, as I sat next to her.
    "I'd suggest you get some sleep, Harley," J said.
    "I will, I just want to be with her for a bit," I told him firmly.
    "Okay, suit yourself," he said before leaving the room.
I sighed then looked at my beautiful Y/n. I slowly pet her hair. I laid back in her bed, holding her close to me.

{the next morning}
   I woke up, still in Y/n's bed, yet there was no Y/n to be found. She must have got up before me, and noticed me sleeping. My cheeks began to heat up, as they were tinted pink. Sitting up in the bed, I could not hear anything. This had me worried. I stood up, and exited the room. I walked around the mansion, trying to find any sight of J or Y/n.
     "Where could they be?" I asked myself standing in the vacant kitchen.
     "Miss Harley," I turned around, it was one of J's men. "Joker wanted me to let you know he took Y/n out."
      At the sound of that, I was not happy. J was trying to get on my girl. I hit him over the head with pot. I stood over him, with the pot in hand, if he tried anything.
     "Where did he take her?" I practically yelled at him.
     "I'm not sure miss," he said.
     "I know damn well you know something so spill," I said holding the pot like a baseball pat over my shoulder.
      "I'm really not sure, but he did mention something about Ace Chemicals," that's when it hit me, like a brick to the face.
      "Thank you," I said throwing the pot down, and running to the door.
      "Just know, he didn't want me to tell you," he yelled after me.
     I ignored it and went to get my Y/n from the hands of J. Who knows what he will do to her.
     "Don't worry Y/n, I'm coming for you,"