{14}

Harley was planning the wedding, and everything was going great. You were looking at wedding dresses. You and Harley wanted to match. As you tried one on, it fit perfectly. Harley liked the style on you.
"Hey, Y/n," Harley called to you as you stared at yourself in the mirror.
"Yeah, honey?" you called back.
"I've been meaning to ask you, who's gonna give you away?" she asked.
You were very okay with Harley being the leader in the relationship. Which meant you would be the one given away at the ceremony. You had talked to your father, and he said he would be out of town.
"I'll talk to J," you said.
"How are you two ladies doing?" a lady came up to you.
"We're great it's just, we like this dress, but we can't find another," Harley told her.
"Ah, yes, that dress is a one and only," the lady said, "that's the only one we have."
"You're kidding, right?" you asked.
"I'm afraid not," she said, "I'm sorry."
With that she walked away. Harley sat down in a chair depressed, tears wanting to fall. You sat next to her, and wrapped your arm around her.
"We won't get this one. We'll find another," you said wiping her face.
"No, you like that, you're getting it," she said with confidence. "I have an idea."
The lady came back. She helped you two with the dresses you had picked. Harley kept hers a surprise for you. Harley had other things to do, and she told you to go home and talk to J. When you got home, you went to J's office.
"Hey J, can we talk?" you knocked on the door.
"Come on in, dollface," he said. You walked in and stood against the door. You were shy to ask him. "What can I help you with?"
"Um, well you see, the wedding is coming up in a few weeks," you started afraid to go any further.
"Don't tell me, you're having doubts," he said.
"Oh no, I can't wait for it actually," you stated, "it's just that, we need someone to give me away."
"What about your father, dear?" he asked.
"He won't be here, and he really doesn't want anything to do with it," you said looking down.
"I have just one question," he stood up, walking to you, "how am I supposed to help?"
"Would you give me away?" you asked.
"I suppose, I could," he said. You smiled. "Now, don't you have things to prepare for?"
You nodded. You really did not have anything to do, so you just sat on the couch and waited for your loving fiancé to come home.

It was the night before the wedding, and you were having trouble sleeping. Your stomach was in knots. You sat on the edge of your bed, and had your head in your hands. You took a deep breath, and got up to go to the kitchen. You got a glass of water and stood by the sink drinking it.
"Baby? Why are you up?" Harley walked towards the kitchen.
"Oh, just had the jitters," you said finishing the water, "it's a big step to make."
"At least I know I'm not the only one who's nervous," she hugged you. "Everything will be fine."
   You started back to your room with her following. You smiled and giggled, "yeah. J will be there." Harley rolled her eyes. You laughed quietly. "Good night beautiful."
    You kissed her forehead, and went to your room. Feeling more confident about this party, you fell into a peaceful slumber.

You stood by the door, waiting for J so he could walk you down the aisle. Your dress was beautiful, your hair was perfect, and the shoes were comfortable.
(That's what you're wearing)