Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

The Lawson Estate

Ebony opened her eyes and frowned as she turned to look at the device on the table.  Looking at the blinking time she read 07:46 and hurriedly rose and ran to the shower.  How is it possible I overslept, she thought as she jumped into the shower.  Quickly she scrubbed her body and put on a pair of pink underwear and a rose tank top. 

Glancing at the time she read 07:57, leaving her hair wet and down she tried to drag a comb through the tangles.

Walking through the adjourning door she froze as she looked toward where Jacob laid asleep.  Taking a deep breath she recited to herself:  Take control, get comfortable, don't hold it too hard and don't spit on it.

Walking up to the bed Ebony didn't look to see if he was already up and waiting, she didn't care.  Grabbing the blue covers she snatched them off and stared at the black boxers that laid against his golden skin.  Remembering how he'd pulled her underwear off she climbed onto the bed and grabbed the waist band.  As she pulled the underwear down they caught on his morning arousal.  Not knowing any better she tugged.

Jacob eyes flew open and he stared down to see Ebony pulling at his underwear from between his legs.  He waved his hand as her tugging became more painful and yelled, "Stop!"

Ebony stared up into his eyes and felt fear shoot through her as his eyes swirled.  "I'm sorry," she began.

Jacob pulled Ebony up his body and stared into her eyes and sighed. "How can anyone be so horrible at this?"  Rolling his eyes stared at her wet hair, "Maybe we should end this now."

Ebony scrambled off him and looked at his forehead.  "I'm sorry," she cried softly, "I'll try harder!"

Jacob sat up and got out of the bed straightening his boxers before smiling coldly at her, "How exactly do you plan to get better?"

Crawling to the edge of the bed she looked pleadingly at him, "Can't you just tell me how to do it?"

Jacob cocked an eyebrow, "Why would I want to do that?"

Ebony glanced away from his penetrating gaze and looked down, "I'll do anything."

Jacob sighed as he raked his hands through his hair, "Get on your knees."  When she hesitated he shrugged and smirked, "Since you don't want to we'll just-"

Ebony scrambled off the bed and knelt before him.  Her heart was beating in her ears as she sat on her back in her knees in front of him waiting for his next command.

"In that position how do you expect to do anything," asked Jacob as he stared at her.

Raising up she was level with the front of his boxers.  Jacob's cold look was sending shivers up and down her spine.

Jacob reached out and touched her cold wet hair. "This should be dry," he said icily as he grabbed it and pulled her head back so she'd be staring up at him.  "Do not have wet hair and stop wearing clothes it's annoying."

Ebony tried to nod but his grip was keeping her head pulled back. "Y-y-yes," she stuttered as she stared at him wondering if he was going to pull her hair out with his grip.

Relaxing the grip he continued, "Lace your fingers into the waist band of my shorts and gently pull them down."  He watched as his member stopped the downward movement.  "Do not tug," he continued as his grip tightened in her hair, "ease the band over it."

Ebony stopped pulling from the sides and moved to the front of his underwear and pulled the band out and down and his erection popped out at her smacking her forehead.  Jumping in surprise she finished pulling them down.