Chapter Forty Four

Chapter Forty Four

Gold District - Phoenix Crest Manor

Lucas rolled his eyes as he listened to Jacob repeat a lecture that they'd heard dozens of times growing up.  Sighing he dragged his hand through his hair, "Jacob we both know these threats will not persuade them to stop."

Kaelen nodded in agreement, "Yeah I'm not sure what a hanasu is but it doesn't seem to be putting the fear of the gods in them."

Stepping back, Jacob waved a hand toward Kaelen.  "If you believe my punishments are no good why don't you go ahead and try but before you take off your belt do let Lucas and I speak to you for a moment."

Kaelen sent a stern look toward Lucca and Mekhi before walking away with Lucas and Jacob. Sighing in frustration he snapped, "What exactly is it you need to say that couldn't wait?"  Throwing his hands in the air he grumbled, "My goodness no wonder Ah'Tarian children are so damaged look at the way you chastise them."

Lucas rolled his eyes and pointed toward a seat indicating he should sit, "There's a story about a father that discipline his child while vacationing on Aston.  Do you wish to hear it?" 

Kaelen frowned confused, "You mean Aston the uninhabitable planet."

Jacob smirked, "Aston wasn't always uninhabitable."

Kaelen shook his head baffled as to why they were talking about Aston. "That planet lost its atmosphere almost three hundred years ago.  There was an asteroid or something like that."

Lucas laughed at the incredulous look on Kaelen face.  "No an angry Ah'Tarian child -."

"Isaiah Sinclair I believe his name was," added Jacob amused.

Lucas sent him an amused look, "No it was Malcom Nobles."

"No I'm sure it was your dad," laughed Jacob as he leaned back in his seat.

"Does it matter," snapped Kaelen glancing to make sure Lucca and Mekhi were still standing against the wall.  "Just tell me the damn story."

Lucas shrugged and looked over to the boys, "Before Ah'Tarians were called Ah'Tarians we resided mainly on Aston and not Ah'Taria."

Jacob laughed, "Don't look so shocked.  We all know none of us are originally from this galaxy we immigrated here."

Kaelen stared at them appalled, "So you're telling me a kid that got a spanking destroyed a planet?"

Jacob shrugged and nodded, "So did you still wish to try to give Lucca another spanking?"

Pursing his lips he turned to look at the very upset Lucca who was now glaring at him.  Before he could respond Lucas chimed in excitedly, "And let's not forget how the object of his affection seems to be smitten with you."

Whipping his head back to Lucas, Kaelen heard a growl and the floor started to shake.  "You could have left that little tidbit out." 

Lucas shrugged and gave a smile, "So you were also saying how we should punish Lucca and Mekhi?"

Frowning he twisted his lips, "He didn't destroy the planet when I gave him a spanking two months ago."

Jacob leaned in and whispered, "I'm sure at the time Kayo wasn't around giving you googly eyes pissing young Lucca off."

Kaelen rolled his eyes and stood up, "So I'm assuming we are not going to beat them within an inch of their lives."

Lucas laughed, "By all means there's a great planet close to the Magnolia blue star that's unoccupied.  You can explain to my parents why we need to relocate there."