Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Fifty Two

Ah'Taria - Lucas, Jacob and Kaelen's Office

"What have we found out about the disturbance in the dead zone?"

Staring at the monitor Saia shrugged, "There was a huge implosion but we can't determine the cause."

Reading the data on the screen he scratched his head, "Freeze that." Pointing at the long sequence he shook his head.  "Track that power signature and see if it's appeared anywhere else."

Nodding Anton rapidly pressed buttons, "I'm showing the signature began and ended in the dead zone.  There was a second signature but it was so condense that I can barely get a read on it."

Saia nodded and pointed to a different algorithm.  "The power level was definitely stronger."

Pulling his ear he sighed, "My question is, where did it go?"

"I tracked it to the white zone but lost it because of interference," sighed Anton pressing more buttons.

"What about the cosmic disturbance on Chikyu?" Waiting while Saia pulled it up he frowned. "I thought Jacob and Lucas would have reported back with information by now."

Nodding Anton pulled up a difference report, "It's similar in nature but when compared to the one in the dead zone it's remarkably different."

Staring at the information he frowned, "Are you overlaying the information on top of both or separating the data from the dead zone." When Anton gave him a disgruntled look he sighed.  "I don't know why I even asked.  I'm sure if it could be separated you would have done it by now."

Turning Saia stared behind him blankly.  "Kaelen your handheld is summoning you to the council room."

Rolling his eyes he fumed, "What more can be happening?  I swear it's like everything is happening all at one time!"  Turning he grabbed his device and disappeared.

"It's so cool when they do that," enthused Saia staring where he had been.

Grunting Anton nodded.  Continuing to read the information he knew he was close to solving the puzzle before him.

*******

Location Unknown

"Did you you know about the disturbance in the dead zone?"  

Sebastian looked up to stare blankly at Dion, "I read about it but could care less."  Standing he stretched before staring coldly toward the other man.  "I'd like you to tell me where is Xara."  When the other man looked away he waved a hand throwing him into the wall.  "I grow tired of your games.  Where did Julius take her?"

"I don't know!"  Falling to the floor he stared wearily at Sebastian, "He said he'd contact us once they were safe."

Curling his lips he glared at him. "Brother or not if I found out you've done something to her I will kill you."

"She volunteered to help with the studies," lied Dion as he walked toward the door.  "Why don't you hold her accountable for her actions instead of blaming me?"  Huffing he walked out of the large room.  "Shit!"  Running down the corridor he slammed into his rooms, "Julius is fucking dead and the Alliance now has Xara."

Walking to the closet he pulled his jacket off, "If he finds out that she's with them he's going to go searching for her."  Growling he unbuttoned his shirt, "Why does he care about her so damn much?"

"You should stop talking to yourself before Sebastian overhears you."

Turning Dion rolled his eyes at his father, "I'm not concerned with him overhearing me.  He stays in his own little world thinking about Xara."  Shrugging into a new shirt he laughed, "If he's not thinking about Xara he's thinking about how the Ah'Tarians stole his birthright."