Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Ah'Taria, Lawson Estate

Jacob turned on his side and opened one eye to watch Ebony as she walked into his room.  He was sure after the punishment he'd literally forced down her throat she wouldn't have come to do his wake up call. Sighing to himself he listened to her thoughts:

I can do this!  She thought vehemently as she softly closed the adjourning door. I'm doing this to give Kayo a better life without Arturo!  Smiling as she walked through the great room that lead to the double doors to his room her thoughts warmed, my baby will be here in less than a week. I'll save all the royals I can and soon we will be living a quiet life somewhere.

"You're awful noisy in the morning," drawled Jacob as he stared at her coldly.

Nodding in deference Ebony knew she hadn't make a sound but knew it was best not to say anything. Climbing into the bed she waited for him to roll onto his back.  When he didn't seem to want to move she started pulling the covers off of him in that position.

"You seem enthusiastic," he drawled as the red covers where pushed off of him.  He cocked an eyebrow as she hooked her fingers into his boxers.  Chuckling he grabbed her hands, "I am not in the mood for my usual wake up call."

Ebony stared blankly at him trying to keep her mind blank.

Sighing Jacob rolled onto his back as he pulled her on top of him.  Pulling her toward him, he could smell the rose and vanilla soap she'd used to wash up. "You smell delicious," he groaned as he sank his teeth into her neck.

Ebony gasped as his teeth pierced her skin.  Closing her eyes she tried not to fight against the almost painful hold he had on her.  As she felt him sucking and nibbling on her neck she felt a warmth start to build in her stomach.  Shifting to alleviate the growing ache that was building she moaned softly and grounded her core into Jacob's erection; as the ache grew stronger the harder she pushed against him.  Soon she started to gasp as the pleasure built.

Jacob nibbled leisurely as she started to move gently against him, instinctively his arms tightened thinking she was trying to move away.  As she continued to move her blood that already tasted like an unknown sweet nectar started to taste better and become more intoxicating.

When he heard her start to gasp in pleasure, grinding herself harder onto his body he took another pull on her.  His eyes opened wide and the small sips turned into gulps as he wanted more of the intoxicating taste.  When she started to shake against him it took all his restraint to not flip her over and drain her.

Rolling her over he placed her on her back with a confused look, "Why do only you taste like that?"  Shaking his head he walked toward the bathroom to take a shower.

-----

The Palace

Kaelen watched Jacob walk in and laughed as Jacob's eyes immediately searched the room for Lucas.  Leaning back in his chair he asked pleasantly, "What's up?"

Jacob walked toward Kaelen with a perplexed expression knitting his eyebrows, "Would you say I've been with a lot of women since you've known me."

Kaelen cocked an eyebrow at Jacob, "In the time that I've known you? Your number would total the populace of Gia on Rax."

Jacob smirked, "Wow! Doesn't Gia have a population of about 23,000?"

Kaelen chuckled, "The adult women of the population is what I was referring to."

Jacob smile brightened as he stared at Kaelen, "Where's Lucas?  I have a question for him."

Kaelen stated wide eyed, "What question do you have?"