Chapter 6

Crystal Brown

I was sweating. A lot. Something heavy was on me and I tried moving it without opening my eyes. Instead, I felt being pulled against a hard chest and being held tight with a little growl.

I sighed and opened her eyes slowly blinking a couple time for my vision to get clear. I turned around to look at the owner of the heavy hand on me.

Brett. He looked so serene when asleep. My hands itched to feel his beard again. But I didn't want to wake him up.

My cheeks heated up thinking about last night. He had kept his promise and made me scream his name every time I came.

Last night after making me beg him again for an end to the sweet torture he was giving, he asked me to put my hands around his neck and legs around his waist, as he lifted me and took me hard against the wall.

Exhausted after another round, I had fallen into a blissful sleep only to feel Brett's warm kisses on my neck and back. I was tired but I could feel myself getting aroused again.

I was sleeping on my stomach turned away from him. When I tried to turn around and kiss him he held me down in the same position and kissed me along my spine, he held my hips and pulled them a little upward, giving him a perfect view of my behind. His fingers found my sensitive nub and he twisted them making me squirm, " You are so wet Sugar" he spoke huskily, I moaned loudly and tried to turn around to kiss him but felt a soft slap across my ass. I gasped and then moaned from the heat it created. Brett bent forward and took my hard nipples into his hands pinching them and plunged hard into me from behind making me shout.

He pulled out to only thrust harder into me. His rhythm increased and I felt my whole body tingling as I screamed my climax. Brett didn't stop and kept going until I started to feel my body climb up in pleasure again. His thrusts got hard and haphazard, letting me know he was close, with one hand on pinching my nipples and another at my nub, we both climaxed together.

We fell asleep in each other's arms exhausted and sated.

I bit my lip looking at Brett's sleeping form and smiled. I truly did have a night of passion.

I slowly removed his heavy arm from around me and slipped out the bed looking for my clothes scattered all around the room. I felt my body ache everywhere. I needed a nice soak in the bath but that will have to wait.. I was careful not to make any noise as I dressed. I picked a pen from the side table and wrote It was better than my dream on a paper I found next to the pen. I left the note on my pillow and slowly walked out of the room closing the door softly. I booked an uber on my phone as I climbed down the elevator of his house.

I climbed the waiting taxi and sat back as he drove me to my hotel. I told the receptionist to send a bellboy in 30 minutes to help me with my luggage.

An hour later I was cruising down the highway listening to the morning radio when my phone started ringing. I smiled looking at the familiar number, before answering the call.

"Hey Girl," I said smiling, it was my close friend Abby

"Where are you? Why aren't you back with everyone else? Is it true what Craig said? Was it a date? How was it? Was he good? Did he make you scream?" She rattled off with her questions.

I laughed at her impatience and said: "I don't kiss and tell".

"So there was a kiss" I could feel her smile.

"And much more" I replied slowly.

She screamed into my ear making me cringe, and laugh. "Hey, can you tell the boss I will be an hour late. I am on my way right now." I said trying not to talk details on the phone.

I had taken a quick shower at the hotel, so I could go directly to work. I smiled and sighed thinking about the bearded man I left behind. Should I have left my number, just so we could hook up if he was in town. Nah I am sure he will be looking for his next conquest. Though I know there were no gossips regarding him, I also knew he was not a one-woman man.

He was insatiable last night and I loved every minute of it, I didn't regret it, It was exhilarating, exactly what I needed.

I reached my office 30 min later and walked in towards my cube. I could see all the eyes were on me. Abby walked swiftly towards me held my hand and pulled me into the ladies room.

"That bitch Scarlet told everyone that you were sleeping with the clients and that's the reason you get to work on accounts out of town." She said.

I shrugged "I don't care what she says, I know that's not true and my conscience is clear. I am not answerable to anyone except my boss and he knows better than to believe her."

Scarlet was a junior accounts manager who joined the firm just a year ago and hated me from day 1. She had to highlight every mistake I did and criticize how I dress. She was a small town prude who hated the fact that I was good with numbers and fashion.

"He does, doesn't he," I asked rethinking again.

"Don't worry, everyone knows what a gossip Scarlet can be." She assured me. I sighed and turned to get out of the ladies room when she pulled me back again "Details please " she asked with a big grin on her face.

"Sorry can't do Abby," I said firmly, but with a smile.

She pouted before whining" This is the only juicy thing happening to me this week. Humor me please" she said.

I shook my head saying no. " At least tell me it was multiple please". "That I can confirm," I said smiling slyly. She screamed bursting my ears, and I quickly walked out before she can pull me back again.

I fired up my computer, to get some work done. My boss came to congratulate me on finishing the job, which made Scarlet give me a stinky eye. I was starving and my stomach was growling by noon. I had skipped breakfast to reach work on time and last nights activities didn't help, I need to replenish my energy.

I put my computer to sleep and asked Abby if she wanted to go grab some lunch with me. The lack of sleep last night and the physical strain was catching up to me as I was caught dozing off at my desk by 3 pm in the afternoon.

Abby said she would cover for me, and so I packed up and left for the day. I reached home unpacked my bags, did the laundry, heated some canned soup (which I hate) and then soaked in the tub with a nice glass of red wine.

I dozed off in the tub dreaming about certain grey eyes and black beard. I woke when the water got cold and got off the tub, dried my self and went to bed to fall into a deep sleep.