Chapter 36

Brett DiCamillio

That weekend I didn't let Crystal out of my sight or my bed. A week without her, and all the anger and frustrations we had, we took it out on each other in bed. We didn't answer any calls or bells. We got voice messages from Thomas, complaining, that the house was missing a host, and he would rather stay at a hotel, if she was not going to be there to take care of her guests. She didn't answer his call, or reply him back, but the anger and irritation I felt at Thomas, I took on Crystal, giving her unending orgasms until, it was only me on her mind.

That was all we did, eat, sleep and have loads of sex. By Monday morning, I felt rejuvenated. After taking the decision, to not question her anymore about Thomas, I felt free at once, like someone cut all the constraints I had around me. 

I went to work even before she was up. I left a note asking her for dinner that evening. I could breathe freely and with a new energy, I dove into my pending work and worked non stop until my secretarty walked in to ask If I wanted to order something for lunch.

I stood up stretching my body and neck from all the kinks I got. I asked for some salad and grilled chicken, before I called Crystal.

"Hey Sunshine. How was your morning?" I asked

"Good. But I thought I could see you before you left for work." She said pouting a little.

"I did try waking you up, but you just kept burrowing yourself deeper and deeper into the rug." I answered smiling.

"I wouldn't have, had you not kept me up half the night." She answered biting her lower lip. "I think you din't try hard enough." She continued with a wink.

I laughed out loud.

"Dont start with that look Sugar, that was what kept me in bed this whole weekend, Some one couldnt just stop enticing me. And now I have tons of work to catch up to " I said smirking.

She gasped "That wasn't me I was busy myself trying to show someone, I love them the most" She replied with a little giggle.

I could feel my body responding to her voice, and I craved her again. "I don't think I can still feel the love sugar, can you show me some more tonite?"

She bit her lip and blushed. I smiled, liking what I could do to her.

"Where are you?" I asked

"Getting lunch with Thomas, he is upset, that I left the house to him and am staying with you." She said.

"Here is you order kitty cat." I heard Thomas, and saw him place a basket with a sandwich on her side of the table.

I took deep breaths controlling myself and gave her a smile I didn't feel, I have to remain calm. They are just friends meeting for lunch. With that I felt a little better, though not a whole.

"So are we on for the evening?" She asked

"If you have nothing else on the calendar." I said, not sure if she wanted to change plans to include Thomas.

"Well I am busy tonite showing someone my love again, otherwise I am free for the evening." She said with a mischevious look.

"I will make reservation for 7o'clock then. Love you Sunshine. Bye"

"Love you my beast Bye " she said hanging up.

I waited to see, if I felt any frustrations or irritation, I felt jealous, but the earlier feeling of uncertainty seemed to have diminished.

My secretary walked in with my lunch. I thanked her and got back to work munching on my salad. The phone bussed again indicating I got a message. It was again from the same unknown number. I opened it to see, Crystal and Thomas, sitting close to each other laughing, with their lunch in front of them. Had I not spoken to Crystal already, I would have broken something looking at the picture. But now, I just smiled looking at the friends. Though I was slowly accepting Thomas, it didn't mean I let my guard down. Oh no.