Chapter 31

Crystal Brown

My body was aching deliciously. My heart felt content, full of joy, I turn to look at the person who made me feel this way. Brett ..... my Beast, and he was just that last night. He looked so much younger when asleep, his hair was unruly, he was developing laugh lines like his Dad, and his beard felt so soft under my touch.

I don't know what got into him last night to behave like that, but I was not complaining. It felt amazing to be wanted, craved, needed and belonged . I lazily stretched my body, and then snuggled closer to Brett. All my movements must have woken him, he pulled me closer to him and kissed me with his eyes still closed, where ever his lips touched me.

"Hmmmm......... I need food before I can even think of anything else." I said moaning lazily at his butterfly kisses.

"I am sorry about last night. I was too rough with you" He said nuzzling his face into my neck.

I held him and ran my hand through his soft thick hair, " Oh... sweety ..... do you see me complaining. You can ravish me all you want." I said whispering into his ear, slightly nipping his ear lobe.

He groaned... "Hmmmm Is that what I did last night ? Ravish you" he looked at me smirking.

I blushed suddenly feeling shy, as he looked directly into my eyes, while saying ravished.

"I don't like it" He said making a face suddenly, changing the subject.

"Don't like what?" I questioned frowning

"Sweety... that name .... Makes me feel like a teen blonde girl" he said with a disgust look on his face. I laughed out, rolling away , imagining him like that.

He took my palm into his and started playing with my fingers, as I tried to calm down. "I need a better name" he said.

"mmmm.... Lets see.. sweetie pie?"

"NO..... I just said no sweetie" he pouted.

"Cuddly bear?"

"No"

"Darling" I said with a British accent.

"Eeeww"

" pumpkin, lamb, teddy bear, muffin, jelly......" I went on ranting out names.

"They are food you eat........." he said exasperatedly.

"Fine my bearded beast what do I call you then?"

" Stud-muffin, hunk, eye candy, love machine, romeo, sugar lips....." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I was literally, rolling on the floor laughing at the obnoxious names he ranted off. He was grinning at his own joke.

I had tears in my eyes, from all that laughing, It took me a while to calm down. He patiently, waited, before he lifted me up back onto the bed, and cuddled me.

"Our kids will have nightmare if I call you love machine or sugar lips" I said laughing again.

He pulled away a little from me, he was grinning, "Our kids?" he asked I just nodded still laughing, until I realized what I said, I went completely quiet, shocked eyes, looking at his grin.

Seeing my reaction he lost his smile and sighed. He ran his hand through his hair as he sat down.

"I want to be frank with you Crystal"

Oho he used my name, this is serious, he never called me by my name.

"I was jealous, seeing Thomas and your relationship. ..." he said , I went to reply, but he stopped me with his hand, I let him continue.