Chapter 25

Crystal Brown

I felt like a thousand needles were piercing my head, my mouth was dry and my body ached. I groaned trying to move my body , so I could get some water, to wet my throat. I never got drunk, I was always aware off when to stop , but yesterday was different, I was having so much fun with Adam and Frank, that I didn't realize I had too many shots. The last I remember was  having 3 shorts in a row, everything was a blur after that.

My bed on the other side was empty, letting me know, Brett had left for breakfast. I rolled out of bed and saw A glass of water and some Advil on the night stand with a note 'You will need these sunshine' . I grumbled at the message, taking the medicine  and dragging myself to the bathroom. What I saw in the mirror made me scream a little. I couldn't recognize the person I saw .

I had raccoon eyes and my hair was a birds nest. I hate the after effects, I should be more careful next time.

I stood under the hot shower till my skin wrinkled, and I was feeling a little better. I hoped Brett wasn't too mad about whatever I did last night I thought as I got dressed. I was scared to think what Brett's parents may feel about my behavior. I groaned and did my hair in a pony tail, before I walked down to the kitchen.

"Gooooood morning sunshine" Brett shouted when he saw me enter the kitchen. I cringed at the volume of his voice, making him laugh at my reaction. I groaned a little more squitting my eyes at the bright light from outside.

"Too bright" I mumbled setting myself on his lap and placing my head on his chest.

"Why don't you sleep in a little more?" He suggested, as he kissed my forehead and placed his arms around me to hold me. 

I suddenly looked up , checking around me "Where are your parents?" I asked realizing they weren't anywhere to see.

"They went for a morning walk and offered to get some breakfast" He said nuzzling his face into my neck.

I gasped and felt so guilty " I am such a bad host. What will your parents think of me?" I said tearing a little.

"That you love me and want to do all evil things to my body." He replied kissing my neck and sucking it.

I pushed him out a little as I got of his lap and looked at him with wide eyes. "Did...... did I say that to them last night?" I asked

He pulled me back onto his lap again " More like, how you want to tie me up and lick and bite me everywhere." He replied smirking. I looked stunned at what he said.

"AAAAAhhhhh....... I hate myself right now. What will your parents think. Oh.... God. " I said covering my face in my hands and groaning.

"That their son is very lucky" He pried my hands away from my face and kissed me so very delicately all over my face.

"AAaaahhh... not again. Seriously, can't you two keep your hands off each other for a while. Ahhh... my head  I need some caffine." Frank groaned as he walked into the kitchen holding his head.

Brett grinned as he said " The very best morning to you too Bro"  loudly making me cringe and Frank groan, and we heard Adam groan from behind us.

"Brett cut it out" he said while pushing Brett out of his way to get some coffee.

Brett Laughed out loud "You all look cheerful today" he said.

Frank and Adam where fighting over who was going to get the coffee first, I just pushed them aside grabbing the coffee pot and pouring some for myself.