Chapter 12

Its a long chapter. I was in a flow. The past is in italics

Crystal Brown

The next two weeks went just like it started, On Tuesday I cleared a little of my wardrobe and a couple of drawers so, he could put his stuff there. I also cleared my study for him to have space to work.

On Wednesday, he called to let me know, he was coming home early, So I asked him to thaw the meat for dinner. It felt so easy, as if we have been living together for years . We discussed our day, while I cooked and had dinner, We made love in interesting places, showered together 'to save water' according to Brett and spent quiet evenings, either going for a walk or reading or just star gazing in the back yard.

I was loving every minute of it. It felt so natural to have him in my house, like he has always been living there.

This wasn't how my marriage was, I had felt like a guest in my own house. Gale and I didn't share anything, It was always him complaining and whinning, while I had to defend my every action.

On Thursday, I was dishing the lamb roast from the crock pot, when I felt 2 large hands, go around my waist and nuzzle my neck. I pushed into him to give him a better access to my neck as I moaned from the pleasure and heat I was experiencing. His touch was enough to make me wet. I dropped the spoon into the dish and turned around in his arms to kiss him. He kissed me before I could and deepened the kiss. He pulled me along with him to the counter on the other side, without breaking the kiss he turned me around and bend my upper body onto the counter. He stretched my arms in front of me, my breasts were rubbing against the counter and turning hard.

He bend down against my back , I could feel him hard already, "No talking or moving," he whispered into my ear. He then unzipped my skirt and pulled it down , very fast. I heard the zipper of his pants and buttons and then he was back against me as he pushed my panties to the side, and thrust hard into me. I screamed his name, as he increased the speed of the thrust. "Sorry sugar, but I just had to bury myself, into your warm pussy." His voice strained with pleasure.I wasn't complaining, I loved all this impromptu sex we were having with no inhibitions.

He continued to thrust hard, long and fast into me, making me moan. I was delirious with the pleasure he was giving me. He increased the speed if possible, and found my nub with his fingers. I screamed finding my release, and 2 thrusts later, he grunted before releasing into me.

We were breathing hard, with his body still on my back, as I laid on the counter exhausted and panting. He kissed me along my neck and slowly withdrew from me. He turned me around and kissed me hard on my lips, before picking me up and walking towards the shower. I was so lost in pleasure to talk anything.

Two hours later we were cuddled on the couch together just in our robes as we fed each other our dinner.

"I got a new project in the city for the next couple of weeks, we can carpool together." I said.

"I would love too, but can we stay at my place, so we can save on time?" He asked as he fed me a carrot soaked in gravy.

"Sure". I nodded "You can take me out on a proper date then" I said winking at him.

He smirked "Something like last time?" He asked. I blushed looking down and groaned.

That night I couldn't fall asleep. Even Brett's warm body engulfing me was not helping. Everything was going fast like with Gale, and that was scaring me. He didn't even bother to ask why I was divorced and I don't know what his reaction would be to my past.

Gale... Gale Williams....my learning curve I call him.

Gale Williams was the only son of Edward and Helen Williams. Edward had started out as a paralegal in Jones and Co. and had risen to be an equal partner in the only large law firm in our county over the years. They owned a lot of properties and business in our town. Helen was a socialite, trying to fit into the country club and all her new friend, that came with wealth.