Part Mf 8

"Camila, Lauren's here! Are you ready?"

Wait what? I shot out of bed and slowly opened my door and sneakily made my way down the stairs. I crouched down so they wouldn't see me and peaked through an opening. Lauren was sitting in the dining table having a conversation with my mom while mixing something in her coffee with a spoon. She didn't tell me she was coming, or did she? I got up and made my way back up trying not to make a sound. As soon as my foot touched the last step, the floor mf creaked. Shit.

"Camila is that you hija? Lauren's waiting for you come here!"

"I''ll get her Mrs. Cabello don't worry about it."

No no no. I sprinted to my room and closed the door careful not to have slammed it. I don't think I have time to shower. Oh well fuck it. I went to get my towel when I heard a knock and a cute voice.

"Camz are you decent?"

I cleared my throat before speaking just to make sure I didn't sound like a middle schooler.

"Umm, yeah-yes , you can come in."

I threw the towel over my head so she wouldn't see my morning face and confuse me for the grudge girl. I heard the door open and close.

"Camz what are you doing?" She asked giggling.

"Me? Oh um just chilling, you know, the usual. Heheh"

"Mind if I join?"

Yes.

"Um"
I didn't have time to really answer because before I knew it she was under the towel with me.

"Hey"

"H-hey"

She was so close. Close enough to feel her breath on my lips. I could feel my cheeks getting red. She removed the towel off our heads and smiled.

"There, that's better.", she said with a lovely smile.

"What do you mean?", I asked confused.

"Well I can see your beautiful angelic face better than from under the towel."

"Ohh.", I said blushing

"Yup.", she said pulling me closer by my waist with one hand and cupping my cheek with the other. She closed her eyes and leaned in. I could feel my heart racing. I felt her kiss my forehead. I open my eyes and tried not to look disappointed. She smiled at me and winked.

"Tease." I said releasing myself from her embrace and heading to the bathroom.

"You love it" she said still in my room.

"I don't know, do I?" I said smiling before closing the door.

---------------------------------------

   I turned off the shower and went to reach for my towel. I didn't feel it so I popped my head out of the curtain and looked around for it. No fuckin way. Why is my life like this? I have no choice but to call for Lauren to bring it to me. Ugh.

"Lolo!"

Nothing

"Lolooooo!"

Still nothing.

"Lauren!"

"Yes?"