Part Mf 24

Congrats B, you made it to the new chapter.

-

CAMILA'S POV

I was almost done cleaning my room, not really, when my phone vibrated from my nightstand. I went to check who it was although I could guess. I smiled at the thought of her name. I unlocked my phone and it was my mom instead of Lauren. Dang.

Mami: Did you finished cleaning your room?

Me: Hahahaha well u see what happened was... gtg phone is gonna die ahhh

I threw my phone on my bed and it suddenly grew wings or some shit because it went flying off landing on the floor. I picked it up and it vibrated again. This time when I expected it to be my mom it was Lauren. The universe is playing games I see.

Lauren: We need to talk, can I come over?

Shit.

Me: sure heheh

It's ok Camila, maybe she just wants talk about uh, shit I don't know.

-

I fixed my hair quickly and paced around my room. I bit my lip nervously and suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and opened the front door.

Lauren was standing with a bouquet of roses and handed them to me.

"Thanks Lauren, but what's the occasion." I smiled but was actually nervous as hell.

"There doesn't need to be an occasion Camz."

She stepped in and I placed the flowers on the table.

"What did you want the talk about?"

"Oh yeah, well Camila I've been thinking.

"Mhm." I stared at her intently, biting my lip and sitting down on the couch.

"I think we've rushed this relationship a bit and we haven't really taken the time to really get to know each other deeply ya know?" She said sitting down next to me.

Come to think of it, she's right. She did kind of ask me to be her girlfriend a few days after we met. And I don't know much about her except for what she's already told me, vice versa.

"Look Lauren, if you don't like me anymore I understa-"

"What? Of course I still like you Camz." She said placing her hand on my cheek. I smiled at her touch.

"What I'm saying is that we should go back to being just friends and actually get to know each other before we upgrade to a relationship. I want to earn it."

"Aw Laur. I see your point."

"How about we start right now, let's play 20 questions."

I raised my eyebrows at the game she chose.