Part Mf 25

After Lauren and I finished our little piano session we ate some junk food and talked about random stuff.

"Lauren I'm getting sleepy." I said resting my hear on her lap. "I think it was the junk food."

"Go to sleep Camz." She said softly while playing with my hair.

"I'm gonna shower first, stay here okay." I said sitting up.

"Watch whatever you want." I said handing her the remote control to the t.v.

"Don't take 20 years like always." She joked.

"I'll try." I said walking upstairs.

-

    After I finished with my shower I remembered that I had told Lauren I'd show her one of my onesies. I put on my pink one and my red ladybug slippers. I wrapped my pink towel around my head and headed downstairs. Lauren was laying down on the couch watching Narcos.

"Psst." I said trying to get her attention.

   She sat up and turned around. She gasped and covered her mouth. I laughed and she quickly pulled her phone out and took a picture.

"You better not post that Laur." I warned.

"Why not you look so fucking cute." She said as if she was surrounded by a bunch of puppies and kittens. I blushed and I hope she didn't notice. I got a pillow from the couch and threw it at her. "What was that for?" She smiled tossing it to the side. "Because you're probably posting it right now aren't you."

"Maybe. Maybe not." She said trying to confuse me. I raised an eyebrow and got my phone to check.

She had posted it and with the caption,"My pink princess @camila_cabello #camren"

I smiled and then furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's Camren?" I asked.

"Our ship name."

"Kinda like Larry?"

"Yeah I guess." She giggled.

I got up and stretched my arms. "I should sleep now."

"Oh, right."

She got up.

"Can you come to my room first please?"

"Sure?" She replied raising one eyebrow. I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs. I got in my bed and made myself comfortable.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" I asked

"Of course babe-I mean Camila. Since we're not at that stage yet."

"You had no problem calling me that constantly before you asked me out last time." I   teased and raised my eyebrows.

"Babe Babe Babe."