Part Mf 16

CAMILA'S POV

"Camilita wake up."

I heard a soft voice and opened my eyes. My mom was sitting on the corner of my bed.

"What happened mami?" I asked growing worried by the second.

"Ringo."

"What about him?" I asked sitting up.

"He's gone hijita." She said slowly and placed her hand on my leg.

"W-what? No, n-no. Tell me you're joking mami please." My voice quivered, my stomach dropped, and my heart sank.

"Lo siento hija, I know how much you loved him." My mother said quietly not meeting my eyes.

  I felt a lump forming in my throat and I quickly got out of bed. I went downstairs and looked for him. My dad was on the floor with Ringo's head resting on his lap.

   I covered my mouth as tears streamed down my face. I walked over to them and got on my knees. I placed my hand on Ringo's head. It was as if he were only sleeping. I wish that was the case. I leaned down and kissed his head. A tear rolled off my cheek and onto him. My dad embraced me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

-

  I sat outside on the front steps and waited. The headlights of a range rover illuminated the darkness and parked in the driveway. The lights turned off and so did the engine. Lauren stepped out and walked over to me. She opened her arms once she was close enough and I hugged her. She rubbed my back and I let a few tears out.

  She let go only to wipe them away.

"Come with me." She whispered

"But my par-"

"It's okay."

  She led me by the hand and to the passenger side. She opened the door for me and I got in and sat down.

  She made her way over to the driver's side and got in. She turned the car on and put her seat belt on. She glanced at my chest, not in a dirty way, but to make sure I had mine on too. I put it on and leaned my head back.

She reached to the backseat and pulled out a black jacket.

"Here Camz."

I wasn't really cold but I took it anyway. I put it on and closed my eyes.

-

I hadn't fallen asleep, so once I felt the car come to a stop I opened my eyes. I looked around and couldn't recognize where we were. It looked like the middle of nowhere.

Lauren got out and opened the door for me. I got out and she opened the back door to retrieved what looked like a blanket and pillow.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and she then hopped onto the hood of the car and held out her hand. Still confused I took it and she helped me up. She extended the blanket over the top of the car and placed a pillow on it. She climbed up and waved her hand implying for me to do the same.

I sat down next to her and she moved the pillow over to my side.

"Lay down babe." She said in a soft voice.

I did and so did she.

"You can have the pillow Laur."

"No I'm fine you use it, I insist."

I rested my head on the pillow and we both laid there just looking at the stars in silence. It was quite beautiful.

"Why'd you bring me out here Laur?" I asked quietly

"I wanted to get your mind off things for a bit."

"Thanks."

"No problem Camz."

Hearing her say that just made me remember what happened. I felt tears starting to form and I tried to hold them back but it was no use.

"Camz?"

I didn't respond, I just scooted closer to her and sniffed. She instantly wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"I k-know I may be over reacting or may seem a bit dramatic but I l-loved that dog so damn much."

"You're not being dramatic or over reacting Camz. You lost someone that you love and being heartbroken over itis perfectly fine."

"I grew up with that dog. He was like my best friend. I remember some days when I just wasn't feeling it he would always be there for me even if it was just a lick on the face or his head on my lap. He always made me feel better."

She didn't say anything and she didn't need to. She just continued to rub my back. That's the thing with Lauren, she doesn't need to use words to comfort someone. She's just naturally good at it.

  We both turned our heads to the sky and took in the beauty. I felt Lauren reach down and intertwine our hands and caress mine with her her thumb.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

A/N:

Sorry for not updating 😬. A lot has happened since last time I did like bitch holy fuck. Fifth harmony took my god damn wig for the millionth time. Their album oh my God. Still and forever shook biiitttccchh. They came through with the bops so now we gotta come through with the sales and streams ‼️ and also the music video of He Like That, let me tell you, I have never been gayer.

Gayness confirmed ✅

AND ALSO THAT VMA WIN AND PERFORMANCE OMF. YASS QUEENS!!! AND I HATE HOW EVERYONE IS CALLING THEM OUT SAYING THAT THEY SHADED CAMILA WHEN THEY WERE JUST TELLING WHAT HAPPENED. BESIDES, THEY 🗣 DIDN'T 🗣 PUSH 🗣 HER 🗣.  We know how clumsy Camz is. Jk jk 😂 well she is but that's irrelevant. ANYWAYS HAHA I LOVE YOU AND KEEP STREAMING!!! (yall best be streaming as u read this)