Part Mf 30

*No one's POV, I forgot what they call that, third person? Idek I never payed attention when they taught that. Anyways here we go *

   Ivanna and her father were sitting at their very large dinner table, although it was only used by the two of them.

"How did your day go hija, was Lauren good to you?" The druglord asked while cutting into his steak

"It was great Papa, and yes she was perfect." Ivanna said smiling widely.

"That's good." He said smiling at his daughter.

"But there's one thing." She added

"What is it?" He asked curiously

"There's this one girl who I don't like."

"Don't tell me she wore the same outfit as you or something." He teased, remembering past experiences at her old school.

"She wishes." She laughed , "Her name is Camila."

He nodded waiting for her to go on.

"And well she has what I want."

"You're kidding right hijita." He said before taking a sip of his wine. "You have everything you want and yet you say this random, lower-class girl has something you don't."

"Yes." She said seriously

"What is it?"

"Lauren." She said crossing her arms.

He started laughing, waiting for her to say it was all some sort of a joke but she never did.

"Sorry hija but you can't date Lauren."

"Why?" She said whining.

"Because she works for me and doesn't have much. And if you're going to date someone they have to be upperclass like us." He said before calling one of his many servants to take his empty plate.

"But Papa please, I really like her. Besides you said she was your most trusted worker."  She pleaded

"And she is but how do you think that'd make me look, with my daughter dating someone like that." He said wiping his mouth with a napkin

"You'd look like an actual father who doesn't think of himself first and actually considers her daughter's happiness. She said before getting up dramatically.

"Okay look, you can date Lauren." He said and she instantly turned around, her face all lit up.
"But you said she's with Camila so you'll have to deal with that on your own. But I'll help you in some occasions."

"Like?"

"I can get Lauren to spend more time with you instead of dealing, I know she'll say yes because she talked to me not so long ago about wanting to stop."

She smiled and walked over to him, embracing him. "Thanks Papa, te amo."

-

LAUREN'S POV

I was laying in bed, trying to ignore the pain in my left arm even after I had taken some pain killers, when my phone began to ring.

I reached out with my right arm and answered it. It was my Boss. What does this bald headed ass-

"Hello?"

"Lauren I needed to speak to you. My daughter said it went great today so thank you for showing her around and being kind to her."

"No problem, she was cool. I actually wanted to ask you if someone else could take my shift tomorrow because I kinda broke my arm."

"Jesus Christ how the hell did that happen?"