Part Mf 18

I was outside of the school waiting for Dinah and Normani. School just ended and we were about to go get ready for Ringo's funeral. Camila texted me that the funeral would be at 4 and it was 2:30 so we'd at least have time to stop by somewhere to get her some flowers because why not.

   Dinah and Normani walked out of the building and towards me.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." They reciprocated.

"What should we wear?" Dinah asked.

"Um, clothes." Mani joked earning a slap on the arm by Dinah.

"No shit." I laughed. "Well we're going to a funeral so all black. And I shouldn't have to say this guys but please don't overdress I know you two love to be extra like the gum."

"Like the gum? Oh wait never mind I get it. Because the gum called Extra." Dinah said.

I rolled my eyes and we started walking to my motorcycle and Normani's car since it was parked next to mine.

"I get ready the quickest so I'll meet you two at Dinah's." I said while getting on and putting on my helmet.

"Alright, bye Laur." Normani said while opening the driver's side.

"Drife safe." I called out.

"You too hoe." She said before closing the door.

I turned on the motorcycle and made my way home.

-

I changed into my simple black leather jacket, black jeans, and black Doc Martens. I retouched my light make up and headed out the door.

-

   I got off the motorcycle and walked up to Dinah's front door. I've been here enough times to be able to just walk inside without having to knock or ring the doorbell. I walked in and went straight to the kitchen grabbing an apple and washing it before taking a bite.

"You hoes ready?" I shouted

"I am but Dinah is taking 50 years." Mani replied in the same volume.

"Why am I not surprised." I said to myself.

"I heard that." Dinah shouted.

"Good." I shouted back.

I walked upstairs and into Dinah's room.

"So much for not over dressing." I said rolling my eyes and leaning against the door frame.

"Hey I tried to convince her but she wouldn't listen." Normani spoke up.

"I was in the mood for straight hair don't judge."

"Hope you know it's raining outside."

"Really?" Dinah asked turning around with a worried look.

"No I'm kidding but why the heels." I asked shaking my head.

"Fine since you guys want to be so salty I'll exchange them for flats." She said putting down the flat iron and unplugging it.