Part Mf 19

We all stepped out of the car, me opening Camila's door for her of course, and walked towards the fun center.

Oh and here's a reminder, please don't ever let your lady touch a door. By that I mean you should always open the door for her, that's your queen. Unless she's a spoiled little hoe, that is.

I intertwined Camila's hand and mine and we all entered the building. As soon as we got inside we were faced with an arcade, snack bar, and bumper carts. They although they didn't exactly look like them, they looked like those chairs that the judges use on The Voice.

"Where should we start guys?"

"We gotta go and pay for bracelets so we can go to every station hoe."

"How much time do you spend here?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Anyways, it's over there." She said dodging my question.

Mani and I exchanged looks and knew we must be thinking about the same thing. Our best friend is a child.

After paying and receiving our bracelets we headed over to the bumper carts because they were closest. We all got on one and fastened our seatbelts. An employee walked around and checked that they were secured before pressing something to start the carts.

"I am Dinah how do you operate this thing?"

I looked at her but she was too busy bumping into Normani to answer my question. I laughed and pressed a random button. That's when I started spinning around in circles's uncontrollably at a high speed.

"Diiinaaahhh helpp mee!"

I heard her laughing and once I managed to stop spinning I saw her with her phone in her hand probably recording me on Snapchat.

I heard Normani dying too and then I looked at Camila. She had her mouth covered with her hand trying not to get caught laughing and I couldn't help but smile.

I did something right for once because I ended up bumping into Dinah as intended and she almost dropped her phone.

"She has her phone miss." I said to the employee.

"Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to put that away for safety reasons."

I giggled and Dinah gave me a look which made me laugh some more.

We all bumped into each other for a while longer until the time was up.

I walked over to cams and helped her out. She had been spinning so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit dizzy. She grabbed onto my arm steading her self and I smiled at her cuteness.

-

After a failed attempt at getting through all the mini golf stations we decided to go on the go carts. Well it was more like we got banned from playing mini golf because Mani and Camila kept hitting the golf ball too hard make them fly over the fence and into the parking lot. I think Camila even hit someone's car.

I hope Camila's hand and we swung our arms as we all walk to the go carts.

When we got there there was a group of 13-year-old boys already in the line.