Part Mf 20

Camila was on her way to my house to work on our project and hopefully finish it up. I was a mf mess. Should I dress casual? I mean I always do but like sweats or pants? Basketball shorts?

I went to a pile of clothes that I had on a chair and picked a random shirt. I smelled it and shrugged my shoulders. Good enough I guess.

I flipped it inside out to see that it was my The 1975 shirt.

Never have I ever cared about what people thought of my appearance and here I am questioning what to wear for when Camila comes. This girl has me doing and feeling shit I have never done or felt.

I put on some sweats and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and put my leg over my thigh.

"Sup Camila, ready to work on this project?"

Ew the fuck.

I ran my fingers through my hair and flipped it. A habit of mine.

I crossed my arms and rested my legs on the coffee table and crossed them.

"What's good Camz? You look gr-"

I was interrupted by the opening of the door. Camila stepped in and closed it behind her.

"Uh Laur, were you just talking to yourself?" She said giggling.

"I, um, well-"

"Don't deny it babe I saw you through the window." She smiled.

"Deny it? No I was, um ghosts. Yup ghosts."

"Ghosts?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah you know, they love to pop up out of nowhere for a little chat here and there."

"Well 'ghosts', sorry to interrupt your little chat with Lauren but we've got a project to work on." She joked.

I got up to help her with the stuff she was carrying for the project; a poster board and a bag of decorative stuff. I took it from her hands and she smiled shyly. She started walking but I quickly stood in front of her.

"Laurennn."

"Yes."

"What are you doing?"

   I looked at her intently, trying to memorize all of the features on her face. When I got to her lips I suddenly felt her hand placed on the back of my head pulling me closer. My lips met hers and it was fuckin amazing.

Once the kiss ended she spoke up.

"You were taking 50 years so I took matters into my own hands." She admitted. I smiled and we walked over to the couch and sat down.

-

"Lauren, I came over so we can work on this project not so you can stare at me and try to sneak pics." Camila smiled as she cut out some pictures we printed.

"Can you blame me?"

She blushed and didn't look up.

-

"Since we finished early can we watch some t.v. Or something?"

"I don't know Laur."

"Pwease." I said pouting my lip.

"One episode." She said smiling.

"Fuck yeah."

I went to get a blanket and laid down. I opened my arms so she'd join me. She smiled and laid on top of me resting her head on my chest. I covered us with the blanket and wrapped my arms around her. I put on a random show and we cuddled.

*A song suggestion for this part would be 'Never Wanna Leave' by Glenn Travis bc that shit is perfect*

-

A/N

This chapter was short but at least it was fluff heheh. This book is so (Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony Track 9). Oh and nvm what i said abt the current events giving me ideas, I might just write another camren book abt it tho 👀