Part Mf 13

The final bell of the day rang and I couldn't be happier. Well never mind, I just remembered I have to work. Great. I love where I work I'm just lazy.

I got my stuff and left the library. I stepped out into the hallway filled with students and made my way out of the school. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out and checked.

Lo: Can u wait for me by the benches babe?

Me: Sure bunny

Lo: Bunny?

Me: yes now hurry

Lo: smh and ok :p

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked over to the bike rack. I put in the combination and took off the chain thing. I grabbed the bike from the handles and walked over to one of the benches. I saw a cute little yellow flower in the grass so I picked it.

   Will I fall today like always? Let's find out. I will not fall, I will fall, I will not fall, I will fall. Fuck. I threw the pedal-less flower on the grass, put my headphones in, and put some music on since I didn't know how long Lauren would take. I pressed shuffle and the song started.

So your friend's been telling me
that you've been
sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't
stop missing me
Bet my friends b- AHH

I felt someone's arms wrap around my neck and hug me from behind. I took off my headphones and turned my head to see who it was.

"Jesus Lauren you almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry babe." She giggled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and stood up.

"Ready to go princess?"

"But I have my bike."

"That's no problem, I brought an actual car instead of my motorcycle so I can just put it in the back and drive you." She winked.

"I have a feeling you planned this." I said smiling while squinting.

"Maybe." She smirked. She walked around the bench, pulled me gently by the waist into her, and hugged me. I took in her scent and wrapped my arms around her neck. She looked down at me and I looked up at her. We both smiled and she leaned in and gave me several pecks. She let go of me just to grab my hand. I always thought that static shit was bullshit but fuck. I'm stating to believe it. We started walking away when I remembered my bike.

"Laur my bike."

"Shit I forgot" she went back and got on it. "Since you don't want a ride in my motorcycle why not let me take you to the car in this." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and sat on the pole between the handles. She started pedaling and I almost fell off so I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Sorry" I said embarrassed

"Sorry" I said embarrassed. "It's ok, I don't mind." She winked. Oh god.

"Oo I see you Jauregui." Said some random guy.