Chapter 2

Vi's POV

We were woken up by someone banging metal against metal. I groaned. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw the girl from yesterday already ready. I stared for a minute. Damn she looked good in the uniform.

"EVERYONE GET UP! YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO GET READY!" the Commander yells.

I sit up, and pull out my uniform. I pull it on, zipping the jacket up. I walked outside to the course we were doing for today, or however long we have to.

I see the girl standing by the commander. Why is she so, I don't know, impressive?

"Ms. Cadi Lakes here will be demonstrating this course!" the commander yelled.

He looked at her, and she nodded. She instantly started. She did it all like she had done it a million times, and all of us watched in awe. When she finished, she looked at us. Then the commander spoke up.

"Ms. Lakes has already made it to the next level. She has been practicing since first break of dawn, which, in this case, was 5 hours ago! She will help you with anything you need, and lead the way through everything. You must finish this ten times before you can get any time off. WHICH ALSO MEANS LUNCH! SO GET ALL YOUR ASSES TO IT!"

The commander and Cadi exchange a few words, and then he walks off. Cadi is so head strong, its almost intimidating. Almost.

"YO CADI!" I call. She looks over, and glares as she walks up to me.

"What do you want," she grumbles.

"Oh, there are several things I want," I say with a smirk.

She grabs me by the collar of my shirt. "Tell me what you need, or so help me," she murmurs. She sounded so sweet, so innocent, but this, this didn't seem sweet nor innocent.

"What is your problem?" I ask.

She looks up at me. "Why did you join?" She shakes her head.

"I don't trust you. You will have to wait to know."

I glare at her. Why didn't she trust ME? What did I do to her? I'm so confused! I watch as she walks off, then start the course.

3 hours later, I have finally finished what she did in 10 minutes. How did she..

"Wow man, that was fucking impossible," Luke mutters to me. I look over at him.

"Dude, what do you know about Cadi Lakes?" I ask.

He stares at me. "She doesn't seem like your type, but okay. According to this, she has written a bunch about her best friend dying, in this exact military system, and well, she has been doing shit like "dedicating" her life to getting into this."

"Dude, she went through this course in 10 minutes flat, no problems. We have both fell in the mud more times then she did the course this morning. Is that even humanly possible?"

Luke nods, looking over at her. "The cute girl, with that innocent smile, and silky voice ain't so innocent. She got a past just like anyone else, and well, hers just happens to be really painful. I cant blame her for joining."

"She still passed cuts, and she ain't getting outta here without me that easily."

"Dude, she's probably gonna die. Why does she matter so much to you?"

"Because, she does, get over it," I say, getting up and putting my tray away, and heading back to the cabin for the rest of the day.

__________

Hey guys, really am happy that I get to write on here, and I do hope that you guys like it. If you think it is worth it COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!