Chapter 6

Vi's POV

The next few days were torture. There was no resting, and when she had finished the course 10 times, I had finished it once.

In the tent I could hear some of the conversations that the other boys were having. "That lucky bastard got the hottie, and he just acts like its torture, and impossible."

"Yea, you're right. He could do SO much better for the poor chick."

"She works her cute ass off, and that's what she gets? Poor girl."

"Hey boys." Oh shit, she joined the conversation. "Why you talking about the kid Vi?"

Kid? She's younger then me.

I closed my eyes, knowing what would happen next. I didn't wanna believe she wasn't as innocent as those golden brown eyes showed, or as her perfect bun replied. She was too small, and cared so little for the others in this damned camp.

She was different though, and I really liked it. It was sexy, cute, weird, fucked up, and crazy all at once.

Wait, why was I saying that?

Cadi's POV

I smirk up at a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I was intending of having just a little fun, but not much.

He puts both his hands on either side of my waist, and I look up at him.

He smirks. Damn, he was a horny bastard. "Aw come on now cutie, just let me have a little fun before you have to go," he says. I place my hand on his chest, and kiss his cheek. I felt eyes on me from behind.

He looks down at me, awestruck. He goes to actually kiss me, and then he regrets it. I sacked him with my knee. He lets go of my waist instantly.

"You really are an absolute idiot! You really think I would fall for you? Damn you're stupid!"

He looks at me pleasingly. I just shake my head and walk off. I wasn't even close to forgiving him.

The next morning, we were leaving, and when I did finally fall asleep, it was only because someone laid beside me, and wrapped an arm around me, making me feel safe... I was too tired to care...

___________

I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW IT WASN'T WHOM YOU THOUGHT! hehe, wait till tomorrow to find out ;) if you think this book deserves it, COMMENT, LIKE, RATE!