Chapter 5

Vi's POV

I run the rest of my kilometers without thinking. I go to run another 5, but am stopped by a hand placed on my chest. I look up to see Luke.

"Dude, you did enough. What has gotten into you? Where were you when we woke up?"

"In the gym with Cadi."

"Oh? You two get it on?" he asks with a wink. I shake my head with a small smirk.

"I wish man, I wish." We walked into the meal tent, and got lunch, which was a sandwich and soup today with a water bottle.

We eat, making small talk till a hand slams into the table. "Vi, I need to speak to you." I look up into golden brown eyes. They for some reason, were much brighter then when I had first met her. Maybe that's what happens when she is serious, or embarrassed. I look down at her lips. Damn I would love to kiss them.

I noticed she was blushing. I get up, taking my tray with me. I put it away, and then head out of the tent with her. She leads the way to the place we were staying, and sat down on her bed. I sat on the bed next to her.

"Vi, we're leaving sooner because of our grades so far. Everything is too easy for us, and from what I have been told, I am apparently supposed to be your "Partner" and always watch your back," she mutters.

I stare at her, awestruck. "Cant you change that decision?"

"No, I am not a commander. We have 3 days, and you and I are supposed to be working together for those two days, training."

"Holy shit, I'm the luckiest guy in this camp!"

She slaps me.

Cadi's POV

I glare at him, long and hard. He just said that, in a flirtatious way. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME DEAR LORD!

"Satan bless this," I mutter.

"You really don't want him to," Vi murmurs, chuckling.

"Too late, he already did," I mutter back.

"Well then have piss poor attitude, but don't be blaming shit on me," he growls. I glare up at him, and I could tell he already regretted it. "You watch it boy, or I will not be nice about our training tomorrow!"

"Oh come on, Cadi I didn't mean-"

"SHUT UP!" I say, slapping him across the face, and running out. He doesn't get it. He doesn't know it. They look just like each other. I don't understand. WHY! His freaking light brown hair, to his fucking broad shoulders! The only difference is age! I never asked for this!

I sprint down the 10 k, and when I come out, I run straight into what felt like a rock wall. I notice arms wrap around me, and pull me away from everyone else's eyes. I feel tears burn my eyes as the arms just hold me there. I finally get a hold of myself, and push away from the person.

I look into Vi's blue eyes. He looks at me, sadly. "Are you ready to explain yourself?"

"NO!" I say, knocking him to the ground, and leaving.

___________

If you think it deserves it LIKE COMMENT VOTE!