Chapter 3

Luke's POV

I watch as Vi walks out. He really seemed to care about some random chick, for like, no reason.

I get up, and put my tray away. I walk over behind her, and tap her on the shoulder. She grabs my arm, and turns throwing me on the concrete floor.

I look up at her, and she lets go, sitting back down.

"Jesus, why would you do that you idiot?!" she mutters.

"Because, I need to talk to you," I say. She stares down at me, sitting with her legs crossed. She huffs and then looks away, muttering "later." I nodded at her, and got up off the floor. She gets up too, and puts her tray away, walking back to the cabin. SHIT! VI'S THERE!

I run after her.

"Actually, you are now coming with me," I say, pulling her behind another one of the cabins. "We need to talk Ms. Lakes."

"Don't refer to me as that, I am not a commander."

"You are close enough sweetheart. Listen, Vi is being stupid, and he doesn't know why, but he cares. For some reason, I care about his dumb ass, so dude, you need to smarten him up some! PLEASE! He is my best friend, and I cant lose him, and-"

She cuts me off, "WILL YOU SHUT UP!" I shut my mouth right there and right then. Wow, she was kinda intimidating. "I don't care for the Vi person, he is making cuts so far, and I don't like it at all. He made it out of the bob-wire without as much as a scrape, he made it over the wall without trouble, and he fell in the mud at the monkey bars. He didn't stop though, he kept going," she growls. I stare at her. "So shut up, and go wherever you were going, now soldier," she mutters and walks away.

I watch her as she makes her way into the cabin. HOLY SHIT! I JUST DID THAT!

Cadi's POV

I walk into the cabin, and see Vi. I glare at him, and he almost crumples right there under my gaze. I really wasn't in the mood, and I hadn't drank or eaten anything with caffeine.

I lay down on my bed, and watch him as he is good, and stays there.

I fall asleep slowly, and all I dream is when I lost him. When I found out, and when everything changed. It was nightmares, replaying from so long ago.

When I woke up, my pillow was socked with tears. It was the middle of the night, or 1 to 2. I got up, and got changed. I didn't bother with the jacket, I was just gonna go punch the hell out of a punching bag.

I wrap my hands in 2 tenser bandages i had in my bag, and went to the gym on camp. When I get there, I instantly punch the bag, sending it swinging back and forth. I punch it till it breaks open. I stand for a minute, staring at the sand pouring out. I finally get a hold of myself, and take down the bag, putting it off to the side, and getting a new one.

I beat the shit out of that one, but didn't break it. After a while, I went to life weights.

About half an hour later, I felt a hand on my waist and one on my shoulder. "You shouldn't be doing that with a stiff back," a husky voice says. I grab his hand, and twist his wrist, bus he just uses it to his advantage, and twirls me around, to face him.

Of course, it was Vi.

__________

Hope you guys liked this chapter. What do you think of Vi's character? What do you think of Cadi? Any idea on Luke yet? If you think it deserves it, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND RATE!