Chapter 18

Vi's POV

She finally fell asleep, little wisps of air escaping her lips onto my chest. I just held her for the time I could until I fell asleep.

The next morning, we were being attacked. We both sprang out of bed, and got a gun as fast as we could, then went and set up. We were known as snipers, if one went out, we both went out. Cadi and I ran to our spot we already planned out if there was an attack on camp, and instantly know how to set up.

We both lay down, and wait. Then they come into site. I am just about to pull the trigger when.. BANG! "Got one," she murmurs. I nod, and take aim again. I thought she was shot...

We both take out about twenty, and when it comes down to it, we either were going to shoot, or going to die, because the twenty we did kill, we had to kill. They spotted us, and we cant have that.

When they start retreating, we start talking.

"We need to find a better spot, that way we have clear shots, and be hidden so its better for us," Cadi says as we start climbing down.

I nod, "Yea but, we don't wanna move much, maybe take the spot in the last shooting tower?"

"No, that'll be too far off."

"Well then, where do you propose we take advantage of?"

"Over there," she says, pointing to a place in the camp, but higher up.

I stare at her. "We will NEVER make it up there in time."

"Then we need to start practicing climbing, now don't we."

"How do you do all of this when you have your, uh... ladies thing?" I ask, blushing.

She just stares at me. "I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!" She bursts out laughing, and pats me on the shoulder.

"You know, sometimes I wonder if you just say those things because you wanna be hit," she says, still laughing.

"Well I mean, when you hit me it is kinda kinky.."

I felt her fist connect with my cheek, and I stumble falling to the ground. She walks away. I notice the tips of her ears are pink. I probably shouldn't have said that..

I get up, and start walking to put away my gun, and notice that hers is already here, so she must be somewhere around camp.

I start walking around, the first place I check is the tent. Then I hear a gunshot, and a blood curdling scream. It wasn't just any scream though.

It was...

"Cadi..."

_________

HAHAHAHHA! Me evil! thanks for reading, and love da cliffhangers! They are GRATE! LIKE CHEZ! hahahaha thank you guys!