Chapter 4

Vi's POV

I look down at her. What am I doing!? She is gonna kill me!

She glares into my eyes. I want to look away, but at the same time, I really don't. She looks up at me with the most innocent eyes I have ever seen. How could she be harmful?

I let go of her hands. "Sorry, just thought-" spoke too soon. She rams her hand into my stomach, then sacks me with her knee. I fall to my knees, and she lifts my chin to look up at her with her index finger.

Her smile was so innocent, but her eyes had anger, and sadness, and depression in them. The next thing I knew, her fist had hit me in the mouth, making me fall to the ground spitting up blood.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she asks, sounding so sweet.

To be truthful, I didn't even know what was wrong with me. I get on all fours, keeping my head down, and spitting out blood. "I deserved that," I mutter.

I look up at her, and she nods. "You really did. NEVER touch me again, or you will pay for it."

"Oh come on!"

"Don't. If I were you I would stay up for the next 2 hours you have, because you guys start getting up at 6 today. So, welcome to hell, get used to it. You joined the military of your own free will, so suck it up butter cup."

Then she walked away. She went out the front of the gym tent, and started running. She ran down the path that had a sign saying 'ten kilometer run'. I watched from that end till she took the first turn, and was out of sight. I went to the end of the trail, keeping track of time. she came back through that end 5 minutes later, not as much as breaking a sweat.

"Holy shit, super women much."

"Well if you're staying up, then lets go." I jog with her to the entrance of the 5 k path.

"Race?" she asks. I nod.

"1... 2... 3... GO!" we sprint off down the path. I soon get tired, and I know for a fact its only been 1 kilometer. I slow to a jog, and she sprints off towards the next kilometer turn. Shit, she never gets tired. I jog for about 20 minutes, then sprint the rest. When I come out, I'm panting.

"How the hell do you..?"

"Simple, I'll tell the commander you already did your first 5 k. 5 more to do."

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Nope, you have 25 kilometers to run, and then you are done for the day. And, the rest of the group is just getting up, so, I will also be running."

"Well then, I guess I'll see your cute ass on the path then," I say with a smirk.

She punches me in the jaw, and then turns my head to face her. "DON'T disrespect me or so help me little boy."

I stare at her for a minute, and then the rest of the group gets there. The commander gives instructions, and tells her to demonstrate both with the group. We run behind her, some of us falling behind. I stay a few meters behind her, pondering why she would be so brutal.

We then do the 5 k, and then we start the whole workout. Damn, this girl just doesn't stop.

__________

Wow, I'm sorry, I just like writing. Anyways, VOTE COMMENT RATE! Thanks guys!