Chapter 13

Vi's POV

I trudge through the mud, going straight back to my tent. I didn't want to stay there, I didn't wanna see her like that. It tortured me. I couldn't do that. I really couldn't watch her, because as long as she is gone, the camp needs someone that can kill, hurt, and play a role like she did or we're all screwed.

I decide to go to the gym tent, and start working with everything there. I start with the bench weights. Then the punching bags, treadmills, etc. I run around the camp, full out sprint, not passing the medical tent once. I couldn't do that. That would be too dangerous.

I wasn't going in there till I could hold myself together, and that wasn't going to be today.

I take a walk around the camp, walking out my run, and then start heading back in. I quickly grab a towel and bring it with me to the showers. I get in, the water cool.

When I get out, I hear Cadi's name, and instantly know what's going on. I quickly dry off, and get changed. When the guys walk in, I can hear clearly they're bullshitting her. I turn and look the biggest guy in the eye.

"What do you want?" he grumbles.

"Why are you bullshitting the only person in this camp that is any better then you? Are you jealous of her or something?"

"She's in a coma, and probably isn't coming out, man. And even if I was, she is a piece of shit slut," he growls. I could see a flash of anger in his eyes with the fact I am bothering him this early in the morning.

"Cadi Lakes is the one girl in this camp who can keep a stone face, and not care 1 bit for a guy. Bullshit her again while she is in that coma, I will teach you something."

"Oh wow, you are really standing up for the slut?"

I punch him in the jaw, making him stumble backwards. He tries to ram me, but I dodge it easily. He stands straight again, and I punch him in the nose, hearing a crack. He falls to the ground. His 2 friends look at me in utter shock.

"Learn some manners for the girl that's in a coma," I growl. They all stare as I walk out, and start walking back to my tent. Damn that felt good!

__________

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't get much sleep last night and I couldn't think of much. I was having a shitty time with it, and thinking of my fren.. anyways, thanks for reading!