Chapter 15

Cadi's POV

I moved my hand the slightest bit, and he stared into my eyes. I looked into his dark, dark blue eyes, and I saw a smile appearing across his lips.

I smile up at him.

He gets off me so I can sit up, which I take the effort and do so, because I had been laying down for what felt like and eternity.

"You're fucking awake," he says, still taking it in.

I smile at him, and he hugs me. I cringe in pain, and he loosens his grip a bit, making me feel more comfortable. "Cadi, I thought you weren't ever gonna make it back.."  he whispers to me. I smile into his shoulder, and whisper, "so did I.."

We sit there, and watch the sun rise outside the tent. "I'll stay here for the day," he murmurs.

I look at him, "don't you have stuff to do today?"

"I didn't think you were gonna wake up at 5:30 in the morning then. Now I got nothing to do, so I'll take care of you."

"You don't-" he cut me off, placing a finger on my lips.

"I'm going to whether you like it or not."

I bite his finger, and he yanks it away. "Ow!"

"Haha, don't put your finger there then," I smirk.

"Fish."

"Nahhhhhhh haha," we laugh a little, and then the nurse walks in. She stares at us, awestruck, then smiles.

"So, lover boy here actually got sleeping beauty up, hey?"

I look at him, and he rubs the back of his head, smiling like a dork.

I smirk, and hit him upside the head. "Nice nickname, lover boy. It suits you," I say with a smirk. He glares at me.

"Great, thanks for that Megan, now she gave me a new nickname."

"No problem Vi."

"I officially hate you both."

Me and the nurse burst out laughing, and I attempt to stand up, falling backwards and into a lap. "What are you doing?" I ask, trying to get Vi's steel-like grip off my waist.

He smirks, and places his head on my shoulder. "Getting comfortable," he murmurs into my ear.

"Okay, well, can we lay down instead then?"

"Sure, why not."

We change our position, and the nurse comes to make sure we are alright through out the day, and making sure Vi isn't being a perve. It was a good day to come back, nice out too. I was told I should be able to be back into the camp and being back to my normal soldier self in a week.

I couldn't wait.

__________

Kay, I promise, the next chapter will be longer. I have a really good idea for the next few chapters, but it will all be parts of a chapter, because I suspect each part will be like 1000 words each, because of what I am planning. Thanks for reading guys!